Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

Ahhh didn’t see the WW pin, that’s too cute ? I love how she knows and is supporting the superior single :wub: Will have to snag some stuff, after preorders (!!) Wednesday. 

LDR Village peeps, pls drop another LB exclusive promo code!! :crai:

Got an email saying this-

Thank you for all of your continued support with LDR Village. Our Surf Shop is selling out faster than expected. Shop now and snag these pop-up exclusives before they're all gone!

Should I take them seriously and place my order or do you guys think they're just playing with us again? We all know none of it's been produced yet so it can't be selling out but I don't want to wait and look like a fool :pout: 

i always forget how cute ldr village is until i go on there again. i don't know of any other artists who have something like that, but please lmk if there are- i'd want to check them out

has anyone gotten their air fresheners in from ldr village? i want to buy one, but idk if they have any power. i'd probably end up paying 10 USD for it with added tax & shipping so i just want to make sure it'd be worth it :candy:

I got the pink hat that says Venice Bitch on it, the yellow Lana Fucking Del Rey tank, and the black Wildflower Wildfire tee. So excited!! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I don't know whoever is in charge of this website/online store, but whoever fulfills orders and oversees shipping is doing a very poor job. 

I guess this is the best place to air my grievances, since no one answers emails. :awkney:

4 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Since when was there WW merch on the village?

6I2nm8BQqJB5wn7ytcZ0upi9QqNSzcowd6f2Szz7

Ew, that design looks like it's from C&A's kids isle :toofunny: Her team really tries to go beyond the "standard" they set with that ridiculous cherry-emoi-merch

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Ew, that design looks like it's from C&A's kids isle :toofunny: Her team really tries to go beyond the "standard" they set with that ridiculous cherry-emoi-merch

agreed, and it really doesn't make much sense given both her music's complexity + shifting target audience 

mUENGN9.png