Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i really love collecting merch but all the shitty experiences w/ this company sucked all the fun out of it.

idek why theyre going with them?

the quality is worse than anything weve ever got before and the designs are awfully bland and cheap. can we please go back to Livenation running her merch store, id rather have a small collection of 3-5 merch items per era than this 

Exactly. The fact that they allow themselves to shipping within 15 business days, but they don't even do it during that time period is just laughable.

I literally ordered stuff from there over a month ago and I haven't even received a tracking number, or confirmation that my order has shipped. Literally crickets.

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Exactly. The fact that they allow themselves to shipping within 15 business days, but they don't even do it during that time period is just laughable.

I literally ordered stuff from there over a month ago and I haven't even received a tracking number, or confirmation that my order has shipped. Literally crickets.

i decided to no longer order anything after it took them 2 months to ship out my 2nd order :rip: maybe dropshipping is workinh during normal times, but certainly not during covid

image.png

49 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

This merch is SO ugly it gives etsy and aliexpress

Etsy looks better tbh..I’m so appalled by the lack of effort. Her team take us for fools with this cheap ass looking tat and then charging 60 dollars for a shirt. Wtf Lana 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’ll be getting a few things from the new merch drop; like the candle, the mic mug, wild and free pink shirt possibly. But otherwise I’m okay on the rest and really okay not spending a fortune. I do wonder if they’ll be a second major drop though, e either soon or later later, like with more apparel more usual accessories like glasses, ashtrays, and chapsticks. 

5 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I think the new merch is ok but I like when they use visuals from the era like that doesn’t make sense as a blue banisters collection to me, it’s still cute I guess but I prefer if the pieces related to the new album. Hopefully Lana’s official store will have their own  

I wonder if they used some of the older imagery because Lana views BB as a LDR celebration. Especially including the older songs. :oprah:

beautiful!

IMG-3521.jpg

If she wants to bring old merch back, she should put the rosary necklace or the books with the updated albums :creepna:

Just now, littleseashell said:

Are the merch images in LDR Village not loading for anyone else? :bebe:. I'm having the issue on my laptop, tablet, and phone it's pretty weird. I really want to see what's there :(

Me too :c

original.gif

1 minute ago, littleseashell said:

Are the merch images in LDR Village not loading for anyone else? :bebe:. I'm having the issue on my laptop, tablet, and phone it's pretty weird. I really want to see what's there :(

Yeah I barely saw the black mug - which I might buy for my hot coffee. 

IMG-3521.jpg

24 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Yeah I barely saw the black mug - which I might buy for my hot coffee. 

it was a missed opportunity for them not to give us a "hot coffee, hot weather" mug

did her merch team even listen to the album

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

A missed opportunity for them to make a new lyric book for nfr, chemtrails, and bb. Another lackluster merch drop by ldrvillage....:gclap:but I don’t think it’s as bad as previous ldrvillage merch drops but it’s def not giving! Hopefully more stuff is coming tomorrow 

ugh i’ve always pictured a t shirt/crew neck that says “lana del rey” on the front and on the back it says “i’ve been running on stardust alone for so long” in like a gooey/glittery font. maybe i’ll just make it myself :oprah3:

that being said i do adore most of these designs 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A