Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

i want to talk to whoever runs ldrvillage. these busted designs don’t represent anything to do with the blue banisters era at all. like, they’re literally horrendous? new merch drops every other day but it’s just 2012 and 2015 pics with LANA DEL REY pasted on it. like ? 

we couldn’t get a Black Bathing Suit with a cute lana logo embroidered on it? a normal t shirt with the album cover on it? they couldn’t have done something like Taylor did with the all too well notebook for Text Book? a cute little litho of a map of la with some lana design? red cowboy boots? a ‘Hot Coffee’ thermos? 

sorry for the angry post, and i know merch isn’t that big of a deal, but the quality of this stuff sucks ass. to think this is the same person that was selling Coke spoons back in 2015, it seems as though she doesn’t even look at what is being released now and it’s frustrating because there’s so much potential. i’d rather have 10 merch pieces that reflect the era and are designed well, than have 10 merch items drop every 4 days that look as though they were made in 2 minutes on Picsart :what:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I made an order on the Village for the Blue Banisters Post Card set on October 27th. Got an email saying it shipped on November 8th… the tracking STILL says “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” !? This is absolutely crazy! I can’t believe they just keep pumping out more merch while not shipping previous merch orders. They reallllllllly need to get their shit together! :facepalm:

16 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

I made an order on the Village for the Blue Banisters Post Card set on October 27th. Got an email saying it shipped on November 8th… the tracking STILL says “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” !? This is absolutely crazy! I can’t believe they just keep pumping out more merch while not shipping previous merch orders. They reallllllllly need to get their shit together! :facepalm:

Mine was like that for two months until they shipped it :C

original.gif

16 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

Mine took like 2 months too.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

On 12/1/2021 at 7:47 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

i want to talk to whoever runs ldrvillage. these busted designs don’t represent anything to do with the blue banisters era at all. like, they’re literally horrendous? new merch drops every other day but it’s just 2012 and 2015 pics with LANA DEL REY pasted on it. like ? 

we couldn’t get a Black Bathing Suit with a cute lana logo embroidered on it? a normal t shirt with the album cover on it? they couldn’t have done something like Taylor did with the all too well notebook for Text Book? a cute little litho of a map of la with some lana design? red cowboy boots? a ‘Hot Coffee’ thermos? 

sorry for the angry post, and i know merch isn’t that big of a deal, but the quality of this stuff sucks ass. to think this is the same person that was selling Coke spoons back in 2015, it seems as though she doesn’t even look at what is being released now and it’s frustrating because there’s so much potential. i’d rather have 10 merch pieces that reflect the era and are designed well, than have 10 merch items drop every 4 days that look as though they were made in 2 minutes on Picsart :what:

THIS LOL lana is THE artist of our time, why isn't her merch reflective of that and her genius + of a much higher quality standard, or at the v least, somewhat artistically interesting?? i can't kshdfkhfkj 

mUENGN9.png

On 11/30/2021 at 6:47 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

literally like there are so many creative merch ideas she could have. like if they literally sold a yellow dress like the one she wore in the album cover or idk tex and mex earrings or like an arcadia sign necklace. the possibilities are endless and we get this?

The director of LDR Village just informed me that he was the one who made her mysterious DNC jacket! When I asked about the meaning, he said, "All I can say is not democratic national convention haha. I'll keep you posted once I can actually say something." When I mentioned that fans would love for it to be included in a future merch drop, he replied, "oh it might!"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

The director of LDR Village just informed me that he was the one who made her mysterious DNC jacket! When I asked about the meaning, he said, "All I can say is not democratic national convention haha. I'll keep you posted once I can actually say something." When I mentioned that fans would love for it to be included in a future merch drop, he replied, "oh it might!"

:oprah4: :oprah4: :oprah4:

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

omg I would love to have the jacket as merch! Especially since it would probably mean other stuff on the same level of quality and design too :brows:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I’m definitely thinking DNC has to do with the new album, then! :oopna::yesnod: I have no idea what it could mean, perhaps she references Del Norte County on the new record or “DNC” is literally the title’s acronym? I’m excited!

I wish it is! It’s so cool

original.gif

So I got my crewneck about a week ago and it's actually really cute, but I just now realized that I didn't get my free gift they emailed me about :noparty: honestly idk why I'm surprised

Did anyone get their gift yet? I'm curious to know what it is

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I went to look at the crewneck closer just in case - they put it inside the sweatshirt or something. It's been hanging up for a week, not sure how the gift didn't fall on the floor...anyway, I got a FIILY lip balm! It smells like limes :hooker:

giphy-1.gif