Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

On 12/18/2021 at 8:15 PM, Downtown Baby Doll said:

So I got my crewneck about a week ago and it's actually really cute, but I just now realized that I didn't get my free gift they emailed me about :noparty: honestly idk why I'm surprised

Did anyone get their gift yet? I'm curious to know what it is

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I went to look at the crewneck closer just in case - they put it inside the sweatshirt or something. It's been hanging up for a week, not sure how the gift didn't fall on the floor...anyway, I got a FIILY lip balm! It smells like limes :hooker:

Of course the free gift is a lip balm again lol :rollin:

They always make it seem like it'll be something nice and exclusive 

Has anyone gotten any Blue Banisters merch they ordered from the village? I ordered a mug and 2 shirts a very long time ago and they sent me an email saying the shipping label was created back in October (I think), but the tracking says it hasn’t moved and I never got anything? 

16 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Has anyone gotten any Blue Banisters merch they ordered from the village? I ordered a mug and 2 shirts a very long time ago and they sent me an email saying the shipping label was created back in October (I think), but the tracking says it hasn’t moved and I never got anything? 

I finally just got some stuff I ordered back in September :eek2:

But I had to email them a few times threatening to do a chargeback though my bank before it finally shipped lol :yesnod:

7 hours ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I finally just got some stuff I ordered back in September :eek2:

But I had to email them a few times threatening to do a chargeback though my bank before it finally shipped lol :yesnod:

Can you drop the email you used? I ordered stuff the first day it dropped and I don’t even remember when that was bc it’s been so long lol 

23 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Can you drop the email you used? I ordered stuff the first day it dropped and I don’t even remember when that was bc it’s been so long lol 

Yeah sure! It's support@ldrvillage.com 

5 hours ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Same like I feel like it doesn't really look like Lana haha but its a cool design I guess

It’s starting to grow on me. I don’t wear tshirts very often so I probably wouldn’t get it but I think it would be cute on a notepad or something 

11 minutes ago, Distantly said:

My stuff from the village for BB still haven’t moved and it’s officially been over 3 months since I ordered 😭

Hi! I’ll give you a little bit of timing of our order, we ordered in group to europe to a girl and then she will ship to us, (not really important but…)

we ordered on the 7 of november

4 of january it arrived to europe but we had to pay customs and the 6 of january finally arrived to her, then she shipped the items to us and to me it arrived yesterday, so yeah… they need to step up their game

original.gif

15 minutes ago, Distantly said:

My stuff from the village for BB still haven’t moved and it’s officially been over 3 months since I ordered 😭

Email them. Same thing happened to me and a kind person here told me to email them, I got my order a few days later….

7 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Email them. Same thing happened to me and a kind person here told me to email them, I got my order a few days later….

7 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Hi! I’ll give you a little bit of timing of our order, we ordered in group to europe to a girl and then she will ship to us, (not really important but…)

we ordered on the 7 of november

4 of january it arrived to europe but we had to pay customs and the 6 of january finally arrived to her, then she shipped the items to us and to me it arrived yesterday, so yeah… they need to step up their game

Thank you both! I will email them for sure. I did once but they came back and said it’s delayed due to the mugs production, but still nothing now 

so im new af here and forgive me if this is already a thread somewhere

what r yalls thoughts/experiences on LDR village? i was thinking of buying a ton of merch from there but some of the stuff ive seen reddit + the lack of sizing chart is sketching me out

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~