Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

I'm sorry but her merch is so tragic

she needs to contact some people from here, I've seen some wonderful fake merch designs made here.

"Don’t forget me"

it's so ugly i cant...

can someone wink wink elle put me in contact with the designers of the village I'll love design merch for lana but also help create merch that the fans will enjoy, every drop lately has been a little disappointing :(

original.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

i actually think some of its cute, especially the drawings. you guys expect too much from her

Not to be that person but...

She or her team just does not care enough, I mean the anniversary already passed, the designs are very lackluster, considering that just in this blog theres people that could do better merch that the fans really enjoy, also 36$ for a tshirt with a meh design plus expensive shipping anywhere outside the US, PLUS awful costumer service. I think the village its pretty cool but it's not it, but if they made an effort (which i have yet to see) with the costumer service and design wise I, and i feel a lot of us, would be more interested 

original.gif

How its been almost a year and the bookstore is still under construction? 

We ask things on their instagram and they ignore us

They forget things on orders and they ship them after two months of ordering them

girl....:dafuq:

(also why do i feel that they just dropped this when they saw marina acknowledged electra heart? lmao) 

original.gif

11 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Not to be that person but...

She or her team just does not care enough, I mean the anniversary already passed, the designs are very lackluster, considering that just in this blog theres people that could do better merch that the fans really enjoy, also 36$ for a tshirt with a meh design plus expensive shipping anywhere outside the US, PLUS awful costumer service. I think the village its pretty cool but it's not it, but if they made an effort (which i have yet to see) with the costumer service and design wise I, and i feel a lot of us, would be more interested 

i can see why you don’t like the prices or the customer service, but we aren’t anyone to determine the amount of which she cares, especially based off merch, when we all know good and well what she truly cares about is music. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

i can see why you don’t like the prices or the customer service, but we aren’t anyone to determine the amount of which she cares, especially based off merch, when we all know good and well what she truly cares about is music. 

you are the one that said we expect to much from her lmao, i dont think she even knows what the village drops or not

original.gif

I knew her merch wasn't it when you could buy a wooden box for $100

I truthfully don't think she cares much about the merch at all but that's just me.

"Don’t forget me"

Naur cause her old merch company was actually good... my LFL California hoodie is still holding up fine after almost 5 years of use :true: the LFL merch in general seemed so much higher quality the mesh windbreaker... the places in California trench... the racer jacket... and the embroidery was nice too! how far we've fallen

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

all her merch has historically been so ugly, literally looks like those fan made shirts that you can buy on eBay or etsy for like $15 that take like 2 months to deliver also hate how most of her merch seems to be women's sizing, it's 2022 just collab with Online Ceramics or something and have boxy fitting unisex shirts pls one of my favorite artists yet the least amount of merch i buy from

sgopYhV.gif