Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

i don’t really like any past or current lana’s merch but i think chemtrails drop was cute though! simple but working with aesthetics from that era, then blue banisters was just a mess

3 hours ago, Big Star said:

do you guys recommend buying from LDR Village? i need some honest opinions lol :wub:

I haven't bought anything from them but from the thread I would probably steer clear. looks like long, expensive shipping and cheap items. probably be better off buying off of etsy

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I just got another email about everything in the store being 30% off, they’re really trying to get rid of stuff..new era incoming?? :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I hope they’re not closing the village :pray2:

they are not, the ldrvillage is just too potential

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I hope they’re not closing the village :pray2:

i doubt they’re closing it! The BTD and music sections are both full price so if they were closing closing they’d be on sale too!

"Don’t forget me"

On 5/6/2022 at 5:16 PM, Big Star said:

do you guys recommend buying from LDR Village? i need some honest opinions lol :wub:

If you live the US then I'd recommend them, because shipping to anywhere else is extortionate. However, after placing a few orders with them, so far I've found the quality of the items to be really good. The totes are large and strong (not like, cheap, standard totes), the pins are really nicely designed and come with 2 pin backs so are much more secure than average pins. The candle I bought was really lovely as well. The only thing I'd say is that the 3D renditions of the items aren't always very accurate. Especially colour-wise. Oh and I suppose I would also complain that the Blue Bannisters range is mostly made up of ugly and cheap-looking designs but I have seen none of these items in person, so can't judge fairly.
Hope that helps!

(Also I have just placed yet another order so maybe don't trust my opinion, I'm clearly an idiot. :toofunny: )

10 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

If you live the US then I'd recommend them, because shipping to anywhere else is extortionate. However, after placing a few orders with them, so far I've found the quality of the items to be really good. The totes are large and strong (not like, cheap, standard totes), the pins are really nicely designed and come with 2 pin backs so are much more secure than average pins. The candle I bought was really lovely as well. The only thing I'd say is that the 3D renditions of the items aren't always very accurate. Especially colour-wise. Oh and I suppose I would also complain that the Blue Bannisters range is mostly made up of ugly and cheap-looking designs but I have seen none of these items in person, so can't judge fairly.
Hope that helps!

(Also I have just placed yet another order so maybe don't trust my opinion, I'm clearly an idiot. :toofunny: )

lol no ur good and tysm!

In honour of Lana Del Rey’s birthday, LDR Village is hosting a 30% off sale on all apparel and accessories! 
(No code needed, discount will be applied at the checkout. *Not applicable on Born To Die collection and music items.)

Shop Here

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 11/28/2022 at 9:16 PM, SouthInGuy said:

I got the thong. :creepna3:

FisSDW1WYAA9UBI?format=jpg&name=medium

omg I wish I could've gotten it lol I'm still kinda sad everything sold out so fast :crai:

They said they might do a restock but at this point I'm more interested in what they might release for the new song/album and I get paid this week so this time I will be ready :smokes:

My little haul from the Village. I love the t-shirt. It's the only thing I got from the UV collection. And the BTD postcard set was the only thing I got from that stuff. Wish I bought more. And with the BB postcards I think I have all the ones she put out. I have all the NFR and Chemtrails sets. Did she put out postcards before that?? Does anyone know?

Fq5rF0UXsAMOCF-?format=jpg&name=smallFq5rF0WWYAA6den?format=jpg&name=smallFq5rF0XXgAANuUr?format=jpg&name=smallFq5rF0WXsAElRkP?format=jpg&name=small

4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

My little haul from the Village. I love the t-shirt. It's the only thing I got from the UV collection. And the BTD postcard set was the only thing I got from that stuff. Wish I bought more. And with the BB postcards I think I have all the ones she put out. I have all the NFR and Chemtrails sets. Did she put out postcards before that?? Does anyone know?

Fq5rF0UXsAMOCF-?format=jpg&name=smallFq5rF0WWYAA6den?format=jpg&name=smallFq5rF0XXgAANuUr?format=jpg&name=smallFq5rF0WXsAElRkP?format=jpg&name=small

Really jealous if that shirt! My sister said she was getting it for me for Christmas…but then forgot :horror: super cute how’s the quality? 

34 minutes ago, emliqua said:

Really jealous if that shirt! My sister said she was getting it for me for Christmas…but then forgot :horror: super cute how’s the quality? 

It's definitely thinner than the shirts I'm still wearing from the surf shop. However long ago that was. But it seems nicely made.