Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

What we can do:crying5:

Idk honestly this era has been to stressful for me with merch. This happened to me when I tried to order the signed cd a few weeks ago and by the time they got it fixed for me it was sold out. Now these pages won’t load for me and I can’t check out again. I give up. 

Wait I've just noticed that on "The Sun and Moon" design it's her face on the sun!?? Lmao love her :hooker:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

Idk honestly this era has been to stressful for me with merch. This happened to me when I tried to order the signed cd a few weeks ago and by the time they got it fixed for me it was sold out. Now these pages won’t load for me and I can’t check out again. I give up. 

Never happened to me before oh god if only she has good CS

:smile3:

@UltraviolenceBaby @gatadelrey

I haven't been able to check-out either (ATL, GA) but I think it's probably for the best right now as they're still adding more categories. So I'm going to wait it out for later today.

Can we get a quick roll-call of anyone who has been able to successfully place an order and where you're located? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Wait I've just noticed that on "The Sun and Moon" design it's her face on the sun!?? Lmao love her :hooker:

this fucking emote made me die laughing hahaha is that her face? bc if so i want this hoodie so goddamn much

IT IS HER FUCKING FACE BITCH OMG

A5TdhNyouSmpV9Q7BIcF55v4r1zWKFGm2seXrMsD

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I haven't been able to check-out either (ATL, GA) but I think it's probably for the best right now as they're still adding more categories. So I'm going to wait it out for later today.

Can we get a quick roll-call of anyone who has been able to successfully place an order and where you're located? x

my 2 friends from Texas placed an order successfully!

Can't check out with apple pay :toofloppy:

I keep getting told "Please remove music items from your card -- we don't ship music items to your location. Please use this link for music:"

i'm in florida wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I asked @Terrence Loves Me a couple pages back and it seemed at first they got through, but later said something about scam lol

I doubt anyone is able to go through with it for now, because it hasn’t been officially „opened“

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thank god! 
im actually freaking out because I remember her surf shop got sold out very quickly 

:smile3:

oh this bitch knows i love a good candle

Really don’t want to miss out on the CD so I removed the other items and it allowed me to purchase even though it said it didn’t ship to my address (Southern California) previously. I just got a email confirmation! The website FAQ has stuff about different levels of shipping but it only allowed me to pick one. So if anyone is itching for the CD i wouldn’t take the risk of waiting imo.

I just successfully checked out! I'm in Seattle and I only got the signed CD

UbsOye5.png

9 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Can't check out with apple pay :toofloppy:

I keep getting told "Please remove music items from your card -- we don't ship music items to your location. Please use this link for music:"

i'm in florida wtf

I’m getting the exact same thing and I didn’t even have music in my cart. Also in Florida.