Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

1 minute ago, VioletPrincess said:

Lol should have gotten the 'Wild at Heart' tee :oic:

Honestly I didn’t like it at all it looks like of these target tees and not worth the price, but as what I said i know myself probably I will go back tmw and buy the rest of eve:toofloppy:rything 

:smile3:

btw y'all my order went thru I got the white Lana del Rey rose ashtray and the signed cd so. for some reason the only option for shipping was priority which is two business days so uh I guess im getting this mid next week???

1 minute ago, thomasoliver88 said:

Is this just a US based store?

It's based in the US, but they ship internationally. If you're willing to pay an arm and a leg, of course.

Let me put in my order! $501 FUCK wow lol

Got:

Just wild pink tee

My love tee blue

2 chemtrails glasses

3 WAH chapsticks 

2 Woman chapsticks

2 WAH ashtrays

2 in the wind candles

2 apothecary candles 

1 signed cd

1 red mug 

2 rose ashtrays

1 WAH hoodie

yay but also pray for me

LANA TAKE ALL MY MONEY :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

@electra @Dominikx4 WAKE UP

OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i really appreciate the mention!

4 hours ago, lamms said:

wonder if these guys are gonna take up a credit after buying all of the first wave of merch and now this :bebe:

you sure know i will baby

jk im not buying everything so

image.png

Just ordered an embarrassing amount of stuff, but I also tried to keep in mind my past purchases I've already made from this era, so I tried to pick and choose rather than just snapping up everything I wanted. Still spent $390 with shipping (which honestly should have been free given the amount I ordered, but also won't complain about $12 priority shipping for all that shit) and now I'm contemplating my never-ending debt :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i want to wait for the picture disc to come out because the shipping is 12 but now i'm worried about the signed cd selling out before the picture disc comes out my anxiety is through the roof right now :crying5:

I’m waiting for the picture disc so I don’t have to spend 12 for shipping twice but now I’m nervous of things going out of stock this is so stressful :crying5:

Oh fuck, I should have read the FAQ :rip: Put in a second order in the hopes, that they’ll cancel the first one, ’cause I forgot some stuff. Do you think they still follow through with that request or am I supposed to sell the double stuff on depop or something?

Order as it stands now:

2 red cropped COTCC shirts

2 black COTCC hats

both chapsticks

1 signed CD

Imagine being so stupid and pay two times for those horrendous shipping costs (70$!!!! combined) :cryney:

edit: just realized it isn‘t even the signed CD -I misclicked omg i hate myself

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, Dyl said:

I’m waiting for the picture disc so I don’t have to spend 12 for shipping twice but now I’m nervous of things going out of stock this is so stressful :crying5:

are we the same person omg

Just now, floridakilosxx said:

are we the same person omg

Literally hit post and then yours popped up and I was like… wait what? That’s what I just said :oic2::umadney: