Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

i kinda feel like maybe waiting would be a good idea? atm there isn't anything that i'm DYING to get so i'm waiting a little, maybe there will be more items or the shipping gets cheaper or more stuff will be available for the europeans too idk.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 minute ago, floridakilosxx said:

maybe if you live outside the US it might not be working yet? 

I ordered from Germany (twice :rip:) without problem. @Pico Boulevard versuch mal mobil oder am desktop zu bestellen bzw. etwas länger warten fürs laden des korbs

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, lamms said:

I ordered from Germany (twice :rip:) without problem. @Pico Boulevard versuch mal mobil oder am desktop zu bestellen bzw. etwas länger warten fürs laden des korbs

Okay, danke werde es versuchen aber mein Problem ist das ich die Sachen noch nicht mal in den Korb machen kann:rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Okay, danke werde es versuchen aber mein Problem ist das ich die Sachen noch nicht mal in den Korb machen kann:rip:

die seite buggt generell, liegt nicht am land. ich bin aus der schweiz und konnte alles in den warenkorb legen, evt mal am pc probieren?

image.png

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Nicht dass du am ende 20 aschenbecher im korb hast wegen des lags :hillary:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

14 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

not even sure if im gonna buy anything at this point, pretty underwhelmed by the designs and i put everything i wanted in my cart and theyre trying to charge $106 for shipping?? like no ma'am

Literally like I went to place the order and had to do a double take when I saw $88 shipping, I'll definitely wait to see if more shipping options get added because that's so pricey

"Trust No One"    Lana Del Rey

tumblr_owv21uOCEo1w9j89lo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Could be....

Is here someone  from Germany or Europe and was able to buy anything?

i haven't actually bought anything but it let me put everything in my cart and and proceed with the shipping address and the card info, so it apparently works for me. but in this case i don't get it why it isn't working for you, there is no way it ships to hungary but not germany lol

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

die seite buggt generell, liegt nicht am land. ich bin aus der schweiz und konnte alles in den warenkorb legen, evt mal am pc probieren?

Habs am PC probiert,  probiere jz am Handy & dann nochmal am PC lol

4 minutes ago, lamms said:

Nicht dass du am ende 20 aschenbecher im korb hast wegen des lags :hillary:

:rip::toofloppy:Wäre irgendwie schon witzig:bebe:

Just now, Hannus said:

i haven't actually bought anything but it let me put everything in my cart and and proceed with the shipping address and the card info, so it apparently works for me. but in this case i don't get it why it isn't working for you, there is no way it ships to hungary but not germany lol

I'll try it again 

Thanks guys:heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

guys wee reminder that you'll get warning points for not speaking in english

omfg thank fuck the shipping in the states in flatrate. if you order a shit ton of stuff it seems to go no higher than like $20, so i'm just gonna ship a bunch of things to my locker and then sort out the shipping later :toofunny:

also, can we take a step back to say: BUDGET???? the 3D visualisations are so fucking sick! does anyone know what studio created this website? i am simply in love with the visualisations and the 3D. it's so stinking cute!

however the apothecary is giving me a headache cause the lit candles look like a fire hazard so close to the underside of that shelf 

9 minutes ago, electra said:

guys wee reminder that you'll get warning points for not speaking in english

omfg thank fuck the shipping in the states in flatrate. if you order a shit ton of stuff it seems to go no higher than like $20, so i'm just gonna ship a bunch of things to my locker and then sort out the shipping later :toofunny:

You won't get WPs anymore (I did away with that old rule awhile ago), but it is encouraged to please translate your post!!

From a fellow collector standpoint, I'm also very curious to if you bought everything a-la Surf Shop 2.0, or if you were choosy.

Your collection update post-COTCC merch will be absolutely insane x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, sparkleconcertqueen said:

Literally like I went to place the order and had to do a double take when I saw $88 shipping, I'll definitely wait to see if more shipping options get added because that's so pricey

im gonna wait till they drop at least the picture disc till i order... these prices are madness lmao

image.png

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

You won't get WPs anymore (I did away with that old rule awhile ago), but it is encouraged to please translate your post!!

From a fellow collector standpoint, I'm also very curious to if you bought everything a-la Surf Shop 2.0, or if you were choosy.

Your collection update post-COTCC merch will be absolutely insane x

okay, so having done this a million times i'm prioritising accessories. i just checked out (:toofunny:) and i bought all the hats,  accessories, tank tops, shorts, dresses, totes etc. and i've not purchased any shirts or hoodies and if the shop is up long enough i'll go back and buy those.

i've learned the hard way that shirts and hoodies will always be bought and resold - accessories not so much. so on the off chance this doesn't last i'm in a better position to pick up the pieces. the thing i'm struggling with the most with the surf shop is collecting the things that went on sale at a later date (the hats and FILLY merch). far less people seem to have bought those. i've learned my lesson but the next month now requires some serious budgeting :toofunny:

i can always do it, i've done it so many times that it doesn't even phase me anymore, but fuck me why does she do merch drops with no notice??? hate

edit: would also like to emphasise that i am not rich and had to change my overdraft agreement for this mess :toofloppy:

It finally worked:party:

My bank account is not so happy :noparty::ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg