Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I didn’t really think there will be a third drop at this point so I might just get the chap sticks and call it a day lol

i do think theres gonna be another drop!

they put up a blue & burgundy version of the wolf dad hat but took them down only a few minutes later. i only noticed cuz i was frantically refreshing the page :rip: so i guess theyre gonna put them up later again

image.png

This drop is so cute :wub: Got the woman/wolf tote, and Lana speaks pin, lip balm, and air freshener. Hoping they make a black Lana speaks hoodie or tote for the next one!

Was anyone else thrown off by the chapsticks being SPF? I was hoping they would be like a cherry flavor cause they were red on the website (and are actually more like a baby pink color) so unfortunately I don't think i'll buy more even though its tempting :eek3:

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

they put up a blue & burgundy version of the wolf dad hat but took them down only a few minutes later. i only noticed cuz i was frantically refreshing the page :rip: so i guess theyre gonna put them up later again

They’re really trying to make me broke huh ??? thanks for the comment so I know to prepare for it I appreciate it!!

so no country club zippos... great :bebe:

Spoiler

probably better this way, they would be 80$+20$ shipping or something like that :awkney:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

Is anyone having issues on checkout? Whenever I click there's a red error message. Was there supposed to be a phone/text confirmation beforehand to confirm using the website?

EDIT: Nevermind it got fixed somehow.

6 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

I think there will be another drop too! Its kinda crazy though how they said there would be weekly drops and yet its been a little bit more than a month since the first drop/launch of the site haha

Honestly, if the drops are going to be monthly, then I could see them waiting until June 1st to release stuff for RCS to do the next one (assuming RCS comes out June 1st :bebe:)

If not, then I guess the next one will probably be around May 21st?

i looooove the pins but... 15$, anyone knows how big they are? because that's a little too much...

also I DON'T WANT ANY SLANDER TOWARDS THE WOLF/WOMAN DESIGN IT'S AMAZINGGGG:yesnod:

original.gif

On 3/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, VioletPrincess said:

You know what those white shorts are cute

aa20d3a448c9f2b5467d023600706afd.gif

On 3/18/2021 at 11:23 PM, VioletPrincess said:

California: I added the shorts just to see if it would go through (wasn't planning on purchasing YET) and it went through 

editing to say I really hate how there's barely any details bc I don't know the sizing :(

My shorts came today and I got the wrong size :stareney: AND they're not listed anymore :air:

39 minutes ago, VioletPrincess said:

My shorts came today and I got the wrong size :stareney: AND they're not listed anymore :air:

oh no maybe you could email them about it and see if there's anything they can do?

Also, what do they look like/fit like? Are they like a cotton material?

got my in the wind candle and glass today, both are v cute. love the font used on the chemtrails glass so wish it were bigger but i also think the size of the text is kind of chic too. am not compelled by anything in the new drop– tbh i think the design on most of this stuff is weirdly generic but to each their own etc...wish more of the actuals fonts created for the record were used across the board (the rose font and the airplane text). relieved tbh. excited to see what's going to come to the bookshop– obvs BTIG whenever that happens but prob violet too eventually? seems like she's really trying to build a one stop shop which is smart.

aOaIzH2.gif

On 4/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, stephdelrey said:

I ordered all five postcard sets, a mug and a candle on March 19th and I finally got an email saying it shipped! Yayyyy! :party:Now let’s see how long it takes to arrive lol 

Would ya look at that, everything got delivered today! The candle smells sooo good, I wish I knew the exact scent of it. I’m really happy with everything overall! I also ordered the Lana Speaks glass and an air freshener yesterday. She’s making me go brokeeeee :$ kinda scared to see what else I’m going to end up buying lol