Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

2 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

oh no maybe you could email them about it and see if there's anything they can do?

Also, what do they look like/fit like? Are they like a cotton material?

Doubtful :'( I'll usually get a medium in bottoms but this medium is so big! Technically it's my fault since they sent what I ordered, but then again if they had listed the sizings, then I would've gotten a pair that actually fit :rollin: Just feels awkward, and it's 100% cotton so there's also a chance they'll shrink

That said, if anyone has a S or XS that they want to trade/sell, feel free to PM me :')

Spoiler

I still love how they looked in the shop but irl they're so ugly and unflattering :paris: They're too long, the side splits are too wide, thin to the point where it's semi-tranparent (forsure transparent when wet) . . .  the only thing I like is the LDR village tag print

IMG-8606.jpgFull-Size-Render-6.jpgFull-Size-Render-3.jpgFull-Size-Render-4.jpgFull-Size-Render-5.jpg

1 hour ago, VioletPrincess said:

Doubtful :'( I'll usually get a medium in bottoms but this medium is so big! Technically it's my fault since they sent what I ordered, but then again if they had listed the sizings, then I would've gotten a pair that actually fit :rollin: Just feels awkward, and it's 100% cotton so there's also a chance they'll shrink

That said, if anyone has a S or XS that they want to trade/sell, feel free to PM me :')

Hide contents

I still love how they looked in the shop but irl they're so ugly and unflattering :paris: They're too long, the side splits are too wide, thin to the point where it's semi-tranparent (forsure transparent when wet) . . .  the only thing I like is the LDR village tag print

IMG-8606.jpgFull-Size-Render-6.jpgFull-Size-Render-3.jpgFull-Size-Render-4.jpgFull-Size-Render-5.jpg

That sucks and yeah I don't think they look too bad from the front, but the side splits do look kind of weirdly long haha which is really unfortunate cuz these and the tank top looked so cute online 

I got a size large and I'm normally a medium so I guess they'll be big on me too haha but idk I'll try to make them work as sleepwear I guess :toofunny:

i really really want a lana speaks shirt but i can't justify 23 usd (converting to canadian) for shipping for ONE item :judgingu3:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

I love the Lana Speaks pin and I want it... but the shipping... 15$ for a pin... and 26$ for sending it to Berlin... :eek2: no thanks

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

10 hours ago, VioletPrincess said:

Hide contents

Wait I think those look so cute and now I regret not buying some shorts I would’ve looked like a proper gay hoe this summer ?

3 hours ago, AFFA said:

I still haven’t received any of my items :toofunny: I ordered the same day the shop opened.

Saaaame. Waiting on a glass, an ash tray and a candle

8 hours ago, Distantly said:

Wait I think those look so cute and now I regret not buying some shorts I would’ve looked like a proper gay hoe this summer ?

Lol, I still think they're cute, just too awkward on me - like I think I'd love them if they were smaller and form fitting. I wanted something closer to this

MV5-BM2-Vi-MGRk-M2-Et-Zm-Q0-NC00-MThh-LW

Seems like most of the apparel from the recent drops have had larger sizings (which is fine but is it really that hard to list this info?!?)  :/

4 hours ago, VioletPrincess said:

Lol, I still think they're cute, just too awkward on me - like I think I'd love them if they were smaller and form fitting. I wanted something closer to this

MV5-BM2-Vi-MGRk-M2-Et-Zm-Q0-NC00-MThh-LW

Seems like most of the apparel from the recent drops have had larger sizings (which is fine but is it really that hard to list this info?!?)  :/

I see what you mean. Those would be so sexy? it is hard with these orders since there’s no size chart and then it takes them ages to get here. I hope you find similar shorts to wear this summer that fit well!

THE WAY THAT I JUST FRANTICALLY DROVE ACROSS TOWN ALONE AT 1 AM BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED MY LDR MASK OUTSIDE A FROYO PLACE  :trisha:

Spoiler

I found it but now have to buy extras because I can't imagine living through that horror again or someone possibly taking it before I find it, I s2g this era is literally making me broke:crai:

On 4/25/2021 at 4:26 AM, stephdelrey said:

Would ya look at that, everything got delivered today! The candle smells sooo good, I wish I knew the exact scent of it. I’m really happy with everything overall! I also ordered the Lana Speaks glass and an air freshener yesterday. She’s making me go brokeeeee :$ kinda scared to see what else I’m going to end up buying lol

Can you show us the post-cards ?

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I got my order and they sent the wrong set of post cards :rip:

Everything else is pretty good, although the crop hoodies aren't exactly like the pictures, they have a raw edge and are little longer than I expected but still cute!

I got the white sun and moon hoodie too and it looks really good and its nice and soft on the inside haha

I also got the tank top and shorts, and the shorts honestly don't bother me as much as the tank top does haha its just kinda big and way too long (sort of my fault since I sized up assuming it would be a crop top) but idk I might try cropping it myself or fixing the straps to make it fit a little better 

12 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

Sorry it took me so long to post these! I had to figure out how and I really hope it works :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/AJktYYf

Thanks <3

I like the cassettes cards and the shadow girls Chemtrails one,

+ the orange Krug one might be a previous album cover idea

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg