Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

The beauty salon page is still under construction and I haven't heard anything new about the gucci beauty collab....ldrvillage has been real silent on Instagram too... :crossed:

Still hoping for lipsticks or perfume though haha :creepna3:

:toofunny: the way they sent me a shipping confirmation for my 2nd order 10 days ago but they still havent handed the package over to USPS... can they finally do it i want my pink stars&moon hoodie

image.png

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

:toofunny: the way they sent me a shipping confirmation for my 2nd order 10 days ago but they still havent handed the package over to USPS... can they finally do it i want my pink stars&moon hoodie

I got that hoodie too and it ended up being like baby pink, not the darker pink they showed on the website haha

It still looks good but I don't get why they can't just match the products to the mock ups :toofunny:

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Is the LDR village website down/saying the domains been suspended for anyone else or is just me? :bebe:

Maybe they're working on it for Blue Banisters...

I’m not getting any message but I also can’t access it at all, it just stays a white screen 

BB merch INCOMING 

:thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m not getting any message but I also can’t access it at all, it just stays a white screen 

BB merch INCOMING 

:thumb2:

omg yes! Maybe new merch for the new singles or they're redesigning the whole website for the Blue Banisters aesthetic...whatever that will be haha 

19 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

My second order tracking information has said “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” since May 13th... :toofunny: Anyone else have this problem? 

yea, ive mailed them abouz it and they said they would look into it but that was last week and i still havent heard anything

my pins actually did get dispatched today tjo, so i guess they got a bit too excited and created the shipping label although some stuff isnt ready to ship yet

what did you order?

image.png

7 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

yea, ive mailed them abouz it and they said they would look into it but that was last week and i still havent heard anything

my pins actually did get dispatched today tjo, so i guess they got a bit too excited and created the shipping label although some stuff isnt ready to ship yet

what did you order?

Ugh, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this too! It’s so annoying. Maybe I should email them now considering it’s almost been a month...

My order was small, just the Lana Speaks glass and an air freshener. I really wonder what’s going on. 
I feel like no matter which site I order from there’s always a tiny problem. Just the other day I received my Forgotten Vibes Box and the heart shape selenite came broken. It took them a couple days to answer my email about it but they did say they would send me a new box which is nice but come onnnnn with all this nonsense of merch taking forever to come/arriving broken/etc. :facepalm:

5 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

Ugh, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this too! It’s so annoying. Maybe I should email them now considering it’s almost been a month...

My order was small, just the Lana Speaks glass and an air freshener. I really wonder what’s going on. 
I feel like no matter which site I order from there’s always a tiny problem. Just the other day I received my Forgotten Vibes Box and the heart shape selenite came broken. It took them a couple days to answer my email about it but they did say they would send me a new box which is nice but come onnnnn with all this nonsense of merch taking forever to come/arriving broken/etc. :facepalm:

hmmm might be the glass thats delayed, then, cuz i ordered that one too :rip:

this is so annoying, can they get their shit together pls

im glad youre getting a replacement box tho cuz Elle mailed them about the same problem and they didnt respond for weeks

image.png

On 5/24/2021 at 10:57 AM, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Still hoping for lipsticks or perfume though haha :creepna3:

Ooh I want a Lana perfume SO BAD, I would wear it all the timeeeeee

What are we thinking it would smell like?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

8 hours ago, yayoop said:

Ooh I want a Lana perfume SO BAD, I would wear it all the timeeeeee

What are we thinking it would smell like?

Maybe something floral or fruity but also beachy :flutter:

14 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

hmmm might be the glass thats delayed, then, cuz i ordered that one too :rip:

this is so annoying, can they get their shit together pls

im glad youre getting a replacement box tho cuz Elle mailed them about the same problem and they didnt respond for weeks

Wow how terrible! I really hope we get our items soon. I know it will come eventually but I just hate waiting 

So funny how none of this will ever stop me from buying her merch though :oic2: