Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

35 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i did, but knowing them theyll just reply w/ "thank u for ur patience as we will work on getting your order shipped asap xx" :toofunny:

F that lmao so unprofessional if they were to do that 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 7/19/2021 at 12:07 AM, Dominikx4 said:

the way they STILL havent dispatched my order that was allegedly shipped on May 20th. its been 2.5 months now since i placed my order, 10-15 working days my ass

the surf shop back in 2019 was already a disaster and this one is even worse, istg they should finally hire a proper company to do these pop up thingies instead of some chimpanzees from the local zoo

first they lied to me about "contacting the fulfillment team" although they knew they just dont have the products manufactured yet, then they provide 0 updates. 

this is sooo pathetic

did you forget interscope isn't giving lana a team so she has to respond to all the emails herself and package them herself #SmallBusinessGoals :nails:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

50 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

:toofunny: i finally got my shit

after i told them im gonna file a chargeback with my back they suddenly shipped out my shit within 2 days

Show us what you told to them i’ve got my order on the same spot since june :toofunny:

original.gif

22 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Show us what you told to them i’ve got my order on the same spot since june :toofunny:

this is what i told them

Yeah, this is getting incredibly ridiculous.

I demand a full refund IMMEDIATELY or i will file a chargeback with my bank.

Absolutely pathetic, first you lie about "contacting the fulfillment team" although you very well know the products are not yet produced, and now youre providing 0 updates.

It has been over 2 months since I placed my order.

Refund. me. now.

image.png

oh god heres another mess i swear i CANT

i just tried on my shirts right

and although my blue Lana Speaks shirt says XL it is clearly 2 or even 3XL :rip:

the pink one i ordered is a perfect fit, but i couldnt wear the blue one unless my BMI hit like 45 or sumth and im 1.90m tall

i guess im just trynna shrink that shit in the washing machine cuz i cant deal with these dumbos any longer 

edit: and my stars & moon black shirt fits like an L. quality control on point me thinks

i dont wanna overstep my boundaries here but @Elle if this company approaches you again for some kind of future partnership, i would carefully think about doing it :rip: idk if i would want LB associated with this, but these are just my 2 cents coming from a place of absolute frustration

image.png

26 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I think it's interesting I get fairly regular marketing emails from LDR Village, is this normal for her online stores? Maybe sales have slowed way down? 

yeah same I just got an email today I wonder what they are doing Trying to clear out stock for Blue Banisters? Sales have just slowed down? They just want to get rid of as much stock as they can? who knows

UtrMWJM.jpg

18 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I saw that the village has a retro diner now, I wonder if they got the idea from @electra, haha.

wait it does? lemme check

I looked and I couldn't find it send screenshots

I didnt find the diner but there is a jukebox now!!!!! (with posters of the three singles surrounding it)

also the theatre now has a hallway/lobby area

UtrMWJM.jpg

Did anyone else get a package of items they didn’t even order? Are they clearing out inventory and sending stuff to random people or something? I ordered from the website twice before and I received those items, but this is a different package that I didn’t even place an order for. What’s happening? ? I’m not complaining though… It contains all the things I did order before, except there’s an extra crop top and a tote bag in a different color than the one I already have.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 hour ago, AFFA said:

Did anyone else get a package of items they didn’t even order? Are they clearing out inventory and sending stuff to random people or something? I ordered from the website twice before and I received those items, but this is a different package that I didn’t even place an order for. What’s happening? ? I’m not complaining though… It contains all the things I did order before, except there’s an extra crop top and a tote bag in a different color than the one I already have.

Oh i wish this happens to me too ??

original.gif

Could anyone please share the measurements of the shirts or sweatshirts they ordered (length/width)?? I got a shirt from the surf shop that I unfortunately never wear cuz it’s a large but it literally fits like a hospital dress and reaches my knees (I’m 5’6) and I’m not tryna have that happen again :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

I can't find any information at all on the ldrvillage site for things like delivery information and sizing etc :crossed:
they aren't very speedy with processing orders or dispatching items. :(  I really feel their customer service is severely lacking.
I honestly feel really lost and disappointed with that website after they have just stopped responding to me when I asked to change something , and reading the comments on here I'm not feeling very hopeful :facepalm:

A Surf Shop store has been added featuring items from past items from the NFR Surf Shop & also new items relating to the Chemtrails & Blue Banisters eras!

Shop Here

51421338507_8a8ea20531_b.jpg51422083866_8a1542e6b6_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS