Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

8 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

When are we getting the merch under the tunnel tab 🧍‍♀️

There is one! Everything is sold out at the moment but I'm sure there will be more after the pop up this weekend 

57 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Does anyone know if the UV merch drop is available somewhere? T.T I just found out about it

No, it's been sold out for months unfortunately 

LDR Village said at one point there might be a restock but I feel like its not gonna happen :um2:

So far I’ve not received half my stuff and nobody knows where it currently is.  I don’t think I can order again from LDRvillage sadly, I don’t have the energy to keep chasing it up constantly.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

LDR Village is doing a "Surf Shop 2023" sale. There are tons of items, you can click on "load more" at the bottom. It appears they want to clear old inventory, a lot of these barely have any stock.

https://shop.ldrvillage.com/collections/surf-shop-2023

https://ldrvillage.com/#/surf-shop

Thanks. I wonder if they'll do the same with the other collection leftovers. Cannot imagine they sold them all as well. Especially as they offered me some of those when they cancelled my black smile now items. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

LDR Village is doing a "Surf Shop 2023" sale. There are tons of items, you can click on "load more" at the bottom. It appears they want to clear old inventory, a lot of these barely have any stock.

https://shop.ldrvillage.com/collections/surf-shop-2023

https://ldrvillage.com/#/surf-shop

is it my device or is nothing reduced

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

is it my device or is nothing reduced

They have only few left. That's what they call sale nowadays 😂🙄 they know fans will buy anyway... 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I had to get a charge back on several items after they refused to respond to me after weeks.  Extremely poor, her store is turning into a bunch of scammers. They really dgaf about the fans. 

I've read that other fans have done that too, I wish her team/label could address this. Especially when the merch isn't high quality (right? I've read that it doesn't have a good quality). It's unprofessional of Village.

url%5D

21 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Has anyone ever made, or does it already exist somewhere, a list of all the merch ever released on ldrvillage?

someone needs to make a collector's guide so I can hunt down all the past merch I regret not buying

I can only offer you to share my saved designs by them so you can make your own merch 😂🙈 I tried to save them in highest quality from their site and took photos of the designs on my tees and air fresheners. 

On 9/27/2023 at 1:57 PM, Olympia said:

I can only offer you to share my saved designs by them so you can make your own merch 😂🙈 I tried to save them in highest quality from their site and took photos of the designs on my tees and air fresheners. 

I'm mostly interested in merch that isn't clothes... like all the ashtrays, chapsticks, candles, pins, etc... I've been trying to go through the Village Drop posts on here to make a list of everything... do you know how many different air freshener designs there are? I count at least 22 different designs

44 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm mostly interested in merch that isn't clothes... like all the ashtrays, chapsticks, candles, pins, etc... I've been trying to go through the Village Drop posts on here to make a list of everything... do you know how many different air freshener designs there are? I count at least 22 different designs

Huh, that's a lot but surely the minimum. I can tell you some images I remember so you can see if these are in your list. 

Lana speaks, yellow

Graphic (born to die MV/GQ pic), blue grey

Mic (red lips in the dark) 

Born to die cartoon with the crown, white black

Wild at heart

Bee

LDR eyes 

Surfer girl

I guess you listed these already

https://shop.ldrvillage.com/search?q=Air+freshener&options[prefix]=last

Screenshot-20230930-231141-com-ecosia-an