Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8. Dealer 

:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The vinyl will be puke-green. The flower of the era is going to be a tulip. There will be 13 songs. Dealer will not be on it. The coverart will be even worse than CoCC, being a LQ featuring that weird old Jen-lady she considers a mother.

Ok I think I played through the whole pre-pre-release thing, see you in 6 months.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

DEALERRRRRR let's go baby! ready for her trip-hop and 90s alt era <3

2 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Dealer will be the lead single!!!:scream:

Mark my words :gurl:

manifesting :illumilana:

I'm still a little bit scared of country as a genre mentioned by her in the interview 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Omg YES PLEASE I would DIE for some trip hop and "Hollywood" to be released :crai::wub: 

(We truly ARE clowns. It's been one day. Jeez.)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

i hope she works with rick nowels again or absolutely anyone other than jack for a few songs at least, i don’t mind jacks production i just want something new and fresh 

I think an album with Zach Dawes is actually a possibility she's thought of

Watch her next album being about finding God (as if she haven't done it earlier) and full of evangelical hymns.

The cover will be her church friends and she will donate 40% of the sales to Churchome

I wonder, what if the big project she had in mind, that now seems appropriate to do, is maybe a live album? She's never done one of those and it could be a nice gift in between the next record 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

25 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Not country... :toofunny:

Which demon lord do I have to suck off for Lana to get back with Emile Haynie, Justin Parker and Dan Heath again?

Well, Dan Heath did strings on COCC (title track only I think), so I think she would be open to working with him at some point again

I wonder if LDR8 will have the 12/13 month release COTCC was supposed to get 

she was super nervous about releasing this album and the praise has to be hitting her really good! 

April/May 2022 sounds like the perfect time for a country inspired album, with BTIG and the cover albums sprinkled in throughout the rest of 2021

"Don’t forget me"

28 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

Can we stop asking for daddy Rick to come back? :crossed: That request is like the new 'i want a btd part 2' 

just saying :hooker:

This and daddy Rick’s promo on ig seems salty and like he’s bitter about something anyway