Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

June 1st is probably like her dentist appointment she doesn’t want to forget so she announced the date just so her fans can constantly remind her about it 

I don’t think I’ve ever audibly laughed so hard at a LanaBoards post :defeated:

nice cocc bro

I have faith she’ll come through to be honest!

First of all, “September 5th” was embedded within a long statement and wasn’t even the whole point of that statement. 

“ROCK CANDY ? SWEET June 1” is literally the caption her latest post - it’s direct and right there. She’s always stayed true to the dates she’s given in written accounts, AKA captions on social media. 

Plus, she’s definitely been working on this for almost a year! She never stops writing, we know that! And the bulk of Chemtrails was literally done within a five month span in 2019. I think she’ll come through! 

But that article was gross af associating her with Nazi movements she has all the right to go off and call them out. Actually she was too nice imo she should've called them more names, they deserve it :nails:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Us just saying a few weeks ago that we won't get a pre-pre-release thread for a while then Lana announcing Rock Candy Sweet a day after Chemtrails like NFR! -> "White Hot Forever" is killing me... LOL! Love her, hope it actually comes

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Spelling

4 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I feel like she had to have been working on this for a while, probably once Chemtrails was done, so it honestly could come sooner than we think!

plus she's fuelled by anger right now so she has a lot to invest into the process, i have faith in june 1 :grinds:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

not the twitter idiots saying she’s just trolling to be petty ??? anyways, to porove she’s not and she’s probably not lying like last time: 

- she never made an official announcement post on insta when she mentioned the september 5th date in qftc but this time SHE DID + she gave the title 

- zach dawes produced dealer, which she kept last minute BECAUSE she knew she’d release her angry rock magnum opus a few months after cocc

- ben confirmed that she worked with zach on the cover album AND a second unknown album with “a personal title that reflects her last 18 months experiences" WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY ROCK CANDY SWEET omg 

- her keeping the cover album and dealer, both zach produced IS NOT A COINCIDENCE 

BOOKMARK THIS YALL :sass:

2 minutes ago, bored said:

Yall don't actually believe her do you? Didn't you learn your lessons with "top of next year", "September 5th", "soon" and "tentatively December or January" 

I don’t believe anything at all especially when she’s angry

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Nadia14 said:

“And I want revenge” is probably the most powerful thing Lana has ever said. 

Totally disagree but love your enthusiasm, liked ?

nice cocc bro

4 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

She says "On my next record on June 1 titled Rock Candy ? Sweet", idk not a lot of ambiguity but its true a single is sometimes called a record but its weird.

yup, but lana has a history of calling her singles records hence why im a bit suspicious

image.png

We are a simple people, with short memories. we dont give a fuck about previous "release dates" and them being moved, because we are what? Diagnosed with short term memory loss and simply have forgotten, your use of historical facts and precedent cannot work on us!