Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the way she hasn't received this much negative press since 2013... which is what caused her to make ULTRA 

LFL - BTD 2.0

COCC - HM 2.0 

ROCK CANDY SWEET UV 2.0 CONFIRMED:illumilana:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The LDR village makes even more sense now, I thought it was an amazing project for this album alone but its even more fitting if she is planning on making even more releases :hype:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I definitely think this is coming out sooner than later (assuming there isn’t another vinyl delay, June will probably be the month)

BUT 

I can’t wait to add June 1st to the list of lies thread

well team delulu always wins. ALWAYS

ROCK CANDY SWEET JUNE 1ST

She recently posted a story with Jack, so I wouldn't bet on it being a different prloducer - ultimately the music is what matters though, not who the producer is - and i'd like to think Jack is versatile enough to produce something really different. But we'll see.

Just now, honeybadger said:

it did? i don't see that :deadbanana:

Yup! I see it

Rock Candy Sweet is Ultra part two. :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

54 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Is this seriously even possible by June 1st? Didn’t she just say she didn’t have much for another album yet in the Mojo? magazine article? Maybe she has been furiously writing like a mad woman this whole time and already laying down tracks? If she rushes is it possible? Maybe she wants to put out a quick album to end all this controversy and let out her anger and then take a much needed break. My mind is crazy rn 

june 1st is also a Tues....:rip:

aOaIzH2.gif

Well, I hope Chemtrails was her folklore in terms of multiple variants and RCS will be her evermore with just 1 cd and vinyl... Cos I can't afford this again 

Praying that she just releases it digitally and doesn't bother with physicals. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I JUST SAW THE FUCKING POST AND IM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Me being sad about Chemtrails coming out because I wouldn't have the pre-release thread to scroll anymore but now probably being here in this spam-refreshing hell for 6+ months waiting for RCS news ???

let's just hope that's not the album cover (i'm sure it's not - but let's hope)

also i'm not sure on the title rn, hopefully i'll love it soon

i'm so conflicted rn between COCC coming out and now RCS like girl let me breathe:krylie: still not over WD