Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Praying that she just releases it digitally and doesn't bother with physicals. 

LDR village will probably sell the merch. I can’t see her doing an era without physicals and merch. Even COTCC that she’s over with on day 1 had countless merch and physicals

"Don’t forget me"

Quick someone post a boar gif or a scat gif and she'll reveal the tracklist :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So, this is probably going to be the country Nikki Lane assisted + Zach Dawes produced record teased for a while, right? (Not the covers one). Jack will definitely be involved, but I hope we get the Rick Nowels staple scrapped track from previous sessions — or better; a new one!

I love that she never give us a fucking break from these maniacal endless threads cus she KNOWS damn well we LOVE suffering and idolize the fuck out of her like the psychos we are I mean stanning this woman is a whole lifestyle and we just keep choosing it despite the pain and desperation.

On a more serious note, I personally don't think it's coming on June 1st because it's not a Friday. Plus we know how she is. Maybe sometime in June though, or in the second half of the year, I wouldn't mind that since we just got COCC

Still hyped though :hype:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

NFR

COCC

Rock Candy Sweet

a career REPEAK 10 years in :defeated:

WHO TF IS DOING IT LIKE HER 

It is so rewarding to be a fan.

BTD/UV/Honeymoon

NFR/COCC/Rock Candy Sweet 

:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, whiteroses said:

let's just hope that's not the album cover (i'm sure it's not - but let's hope)

also i'm not sure on the title rn, hopefully i'll love it soon

i'm so conflicted rn between COCC coming out and now RCS like girl let me breathe:krylie: still not over WD

And let's hope it's not country. Loved Kacey's album though!

giphy.gif

Just now, Contemplating God said:

It is so rewarding to be a fan.

BTD/UV/Honeymoon

NFR/COCC/Rock Candy Sweet 

:trisha:

the ugly stepchild truly being absolutely useless now :bebe:

but honestly like...there is no one else worth stanning like this woman I swear

If behind the iron gates comes out this year that will be 10 records in 10 years. HOW!!!!!

10 hours ago, masterpinks said:

This and daddy Rick’s promo on ig seems salty and like he’s bitter about something anyway

What is going on with his insta page? It's... real??

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

I love that she never give us a fucking break from these maniacal endless threads cus she KNOWS damn well we LOVE suffering and idolize the fuck out of her like the psychos we are I mean stanning this woman is a whole lifestyle and we just keep choosing it despite the pain and desperation.

...?

17 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

What exactly is she seeking revenge for? People rightfully calling her out for her tone def/borderline racially insensitive posts? It just comes across as attention seeking. And she’s ruining her legacy. 

no she rightfully wants revenge for every critic who deformed everything she said, a decade of defamation, constant hypocrisy, nothing ever being enough and shit she totally deserves to be angry af (some still rightfully called her out on her tone deafness but i don’t think she’s addressing them) she’ll adress the ones that harassed her for the past 10 years for no other reason than being a talented woman and i am fucking here for it 

11 minutes ago, surf noir sweetheart said:

honestly im kinda hoping for a hole influence and the title kind of gives me 'live through this' vibes, but i know its unlikely

Here for this! One of my fave albums of all time!