Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

not the twitter idiots saying sheā€™s just trolling to be petty ??? anyways, to porove sheā€™s not and sheā€™s probably not lying like last time:Ā 

Ā 

- she never made an official announcement post on insta when she mentioned the september 5th date in qftc but this time SHE DID + she gave the titleĀ 

Ā 

- zach dawes produced dealer, which she kept last minute BECAUSE she knew sheā€™d release her angry rock magnum opus a few months after cocc

Ā 

- benĀ confirmed that sheĀ worked with zach on the cover album AND a second unknown album with ā€œa personal title that reflects her lastĀ 18 months experiences" WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY ROCK CANDY SWEET omgĀ 

Ā 

- her keeping the cover album and dealer, both zach produced IS NOT A COINCIDENCEĀ 

Ā 

BOOKMARK THIS YALLĀ :sass:

Ā 

Ā 

Damn...

Ā 

Plus the controversies she's had over the past 18 months, including that "Fuck you" video in January... I'm ready for her full fledged, chaotic, rock energy. This is going to be her Yeezus. And even if it bombs critically, she still has the universally acclaimed Chemtrails to fall back on. :lolliney:Ā Bloop!

I keep expecting this whole thing to be a hoax somehow, but it isn't April 1 yet, so...

Ā 

Got a lollipop rock candy, I'llĀ give you some.Ā :brows:

ā€˜Fucking God bless us all and letā€™s hope we make it through this.ā€™
~LDR, Flaunt

Ā 

I like the title itā€™s clever, I hope itā€™s intense especially ifĀ dealer is on it, lots of shouting and calling everyone out that has ever said shit about her. I want In my feelings, Fucked my way up to the top on steroids. Lots of guitar and psychedelic vibes. Ā No more piano lullabies.Ā 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, uvbabe said:

Ā 

We'll be having fun talking and daydreamingĀ about it while being conscious that June 1st means nothing and we don't actually trustĀ her. Can we?Ā 

yes! Iā€™m already looking forward to the meltdowns in May leading up to June 1st

Ā 

ā€œThe source code says may 1st preorder soon!!ā€

ā€Shes surprise dropping itā€

ā€she hasnā€™t said itā€™s not coming, itā€™s still comingā€

Ā 

are all going to be 100% genuine postsĀ 

Ā 

and then weā€™ll all get super angry around May 25th when thereā€™s no promo single, no lead single, nothingĀ 

Ā 

I do think the album will come out this year though! So Iā€™m half delulu

"Donā€™t forget me"

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

She better not release 10 different vinyl variants with this album...my wallet canā€™t take itĀ :defeated:

same i only have like 4 of them and i want them all.....Ā :hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

kinda unrelated but tbh if this album is as explosive and angry as sheā€™s hinting at then a lot of ppl in this fanbaseĀ need to let this be the era that theyĀ stop getting worked up over reviews & critics bc thereā€™s a good chance sheā€™ll end up getting dragged thru the pits .. personally imaĀ just let her have her angry moment and only pay attention to the content this era, she can get a 30 on metacritic for all i care

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

yes! Iā€™m already looking forward to the meltdowns in May leading up to June 1st

Ā 

ā€œThe source code says may 1st preorder soon!!ā€

ā€Shes surprise dropping itā€

ā€she hasnā€™t said itā€™s not coming, itā€™s still comingā€

Ā 

are all going to be 100% genuine postsĀ 

Ā 

and then weā€™ll all get super angry around May 25th when thereā€™s no promo single, no lead single, nothingĀ 

Ā 

I do think the album will come out this year though! So Iā€™m half delulu

I think itā€™s possible sheā€™s been hard at work at the album for a few months and maybe itā€™s not far from done. Jack said ā€˜now back to the studioā€™. Ā So theĀ album coming out in summer isĀ doable.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i don't believe it but i do. something'llĀ come at some point that's all i need and in the meantime i have coccĀ nfrĀ lflĀ hm uv btd aka and unreleased to tide me over, i'll be okay

Ā 

butĀ elW6.gifĀ out june 1stĀ :hype:

sUcVobB.png

Ā 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think itā€™s possible sheā€™s been hard at work at the album for a few months and maybe itā€™s not far from done. Jack said ā€˜now back to the studioā€™. Ā So theĀ album coming out in summer isĀ doable.

I completely agree sheā€™s been hard at work! Sheā€™s been hinting at a new album heavily since November! She tweeted it in November, did her livestream election night saying she was recording, talked about it in the latest magazine, and more
Ā 

Chemtrails wasnā€™t far from being done in May when she announced it (literally completed the next month) and we still didnā€™t get it until yesterday.Ā 
Ā 

things go on behind the scenes that we arenā€™t aware of (having to hire a photographer, vinyls, merch, promo). She canā€™t just decided to release an album in 2 months when the label hasnā€™t had a chance to do anything. She had to wait 4 months (November-March) for COTCC to be ready.Ā 
Ā 

A June release is super unlikelyĀ 

Ā 

"Donā€™t forget me"

y'all this time i'm not listening to the leaks. no sir no ma'am i won't do it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I completely agree sheā€™s been hard at work! Sheā€™s been hinting at a new album heavily since November! She tweeted it in November, did her livestream election night saying she was recording, talked about it in the latest magazine, and more
Ā 

Chemtrails wasnā€™t far from being done in May when she announced it (literally completed the next month) and we still didnā€™t get it until yesterday.Ā 
Ā 

things go on behind the scenes that we arenā€™t aware of (having to hire a photographer, vinyls, merch, promo). She canā€™t just decided to release an album in 2 months when the label hasnā€™t had a chance to do anything. She had to wait 4 months (November-March) for COTCC to be ready.Ā 
Ā 

A June release is super unlikelyĀ 

Ā 

I agree but, Iā€™m curious if maybe this has been in the works for a while and thatā€™s why itā€™ll be ready for June. However why did she have to say June first like we all know thatā€™s a Tuesday. Make it make sense

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

y'all this time i'm not listening to the leaks. no sir no ma'am i won't do it

Weā€™ve been fed so much Iā€™m just gonna let this one come to me naturally. I say now. Lol

All I wanna do is get high by the beach