Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

if this album is about her recent personal stuff aka question for the culture then lana i am BEGGING you to PLEASE learn to articulate yourself better than you have in the past year and get a producer that isn't jack

Just now, UltraviolenceMike said:

I agree but, I’m curious if maybe this has been in the works for a while and that’s why it’ll be ready for June. However why did she have to say June first like we all know that’s a Tuesday. Make it make sense

I genuinely don’t understand why she does this :thumb2:

September 5th was a Saturday 

December 10th and January 7th were both Thursdays.
It wasn’t until November we got our “March 5th” Friday release date 

I wish she would just announce the album title and maybe a generic “summer” release date. She digs herself into holes by announcing dates that haven’t been planned/approved 

hopefully all goes well for her this time and she can get the album out quicker than COTCC

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, May said:

kinda unrelated but tbh if this album is as explosive and angry as she’s hinting at then a lot of ppl in this fanbase need to let this be the era that they stop getting worked up over reviews & critics bc there’s a good chance she’ll end up getting dragged thru the pits .. personally ima just let her have her angry moment and only pay attention to the content this era, she can get a 30 on metacritic for all i care

The gag is that most people don’t even know/care that she’s genuinely acclaimed these days. They still treat her like SNL was yesterday. I’d gladly trade universal acclaim for UV 2.0. 

What are some of her songs that take shot at the industry? 

High By The Beach, Brooklyn Baby, FMWUTTT...

She doesn’t really drag anyone in those. They’re all generically targeted, so I don’t have any expectations for the lyrics to be explosive. 

honestly, she can release it anytime she wants, it just depends on if the label allowed it. june 1st is the most realistic date than any other dates she's said but it's lana so take anything she says with a grain of salt bc.... wait didn't she do the same thing with LFL like march 26 or something and then it was delayed 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

What are some of her songs that take shot at the industry? 

High By The Beach, Brooklyn Baby, FMWUTTT...

She doesn’t really drag anyone in those. They’re all generically targeted, so I don’t have any expectations for the lyrics to be explosive. 

money power glory as well :bop: 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, lets ride said:

The gag is that most people don’t even know/care that she’s genuinely acclaimed these days. They still treat her like SNL was yesterday. I’d gladly trade universal acclaim for UV 2.0. 

exactly. i feel like a lot of fans strived for her to become universally acclaimed and then it happened and literally nothing special happened ? so wat was the point really :rip: 

RVhKIwP.gif

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I genuinely don’t understand why she does this :thumb2:

September 5th was a Saturday 

December 10th and January 7th were both Thursdays.
It wasn’t until November we got our “March 5th” Friday release date 

I wish she would just announce the album title and maybe a generic “summer” release date. She digs herself into holes by announcing dates that haven’t been planned/approved 

hopefully all goes well for her this time and she can get the album out quicker than COTCC

Also it’s obviously not approved yet Bc the label wouldn’t go for a Tuesday release. Seriously I think sometimes she picks a date that sounds nice in her head and just stick with it. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, CHIPCHROME said:

The title gives me 

Smarty

Trash Magic

Jump

Delicious

Lolita

Diet Mountain Dew

Greenwich

Hundred Dollar Bill

Noir

Dark But Just A Game

Cherry

Piercing sass cloaked in a glamorous sparkly and fiery delivery

not the compilation playlist dropping on June 1st

7 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Tbh I'm salty that she isn't giving COCC room to breathe and now I know she's definitely not doing mv's for DBJAG or TJF 

:icant:

With Lana it’s always about hyping the next thing the woman won’t ever just let us enjoy a victory. But also that energy is what I’m here for and it’s no doubt how she consistently produces great work - move on do better

DBJAG was the only one that really took a shot at the industry on chemtrails so i wonder if this album will deal with more than what she said on that track

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole