Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Just for old time sake and imagination can someone PLZ link the video of the sound check where she’s screaming

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIIIIGHT BUT I JUST CANT ST-

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIIIIGHT BUT I JUST CANT ST-

the fact that this video is mentioned in every single pre-release thread :ma: maybe it's a sign that someone should leak it

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

The title gives me 

Smarty

Trash Magic

Jump

Delicious

Lolita

Diet Mountain Dew

Greenwich

Hundred Dollar Bill

Noir

Dark But Just A Game

Cherry

Playful and sharp sass

Loves it. Lolita Demo and DMD Demo too.

26 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I completely agree she’s been hard at work! She’s been hinting at a new album heavily since November! She tweeted it in November, did her livestream election night saying she was recording, talked about it in the latest magazine, and more

Chemtrails wasn’t far from being done in May when she announced it (literally completed the next month) and we still didn’t get it until yesterday. 

things go on behind the scenes that we aren’t aware of (having to hire a photographer, vinyls, merch, promo). She can’t just decided to release an album in 2 months when the label hasn’t had a chance to do anything. She had to wait 4 months (November-March) for COTCC to be ready. 

A June release is super unlikely 

yeah but what if, since her management also said she was working on two albums right now, this time (unlikely but still) she’d REALLY have it all planned out and confirmed BEFORE opening her big mouth? :sass:

what if, for once, everyone on her team’s on board and the album’s ready? i mean around qftc she dropped it out of nowhere and never made an official announcement post or even hinted at it at all, nor did her team. this time at least ben and that poldyor guy seem to be aware of what she has planned (and polydor guy did say she had something special planned he doesn’t wanna talk about)

and she has been heavily teasing the album since november and changed her look/hair for the typical dark uv vibe.... idk to me everything’s coming together there’s too many coincidences here for them to be real coincidences :holla:

What if this album has collabs with other female artists (some from qftc and others like gaga and taylor) as a cumulative fuck you to the media? Managers said that she has something special in mind so just a regular album is not probably what they meant.

3 minutes ago, mbikarski said:

What if this album has collabs with other female artists (some from qftc and others like gaga and taylor) as a cumulative fuck you to the media? Managers said that she has something special in mind so just a regular album is not probably what they meant.

:awkney: the qftc girls who hate her now and probably think she’s racist? lana x camilla cabello? lana x beyoncé? ? another don’t call me ariana disaster ? 

If you ask me, I think that announcement of a new album sounds more like a mockery of "on my new album coming out on September 5" (the culture question post) than it does about an actual album release.
What has me believing that it is really a new album is the fact that, well, you know that it seems that it is fashionable to release two albums in the same year #ariana #taylor. also that the manager said that she was working on two albums for which she already had the title in mind ... anything can happen.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Rock Candy Sweet tracklist:

Sheridan - My Hair Man

Annie Mac, Iman Sultan, and Alexis Petridis' Sideburns

Dealer

Stitched Flowers

Question for the Culture (featuring Tammy Wynette's ghost)

Fuck Harper's Bazaar

The Tour Stage Manager I Fired

Inclusion

Sputnik? More Like Suck My Dick

And I Want Revenge

wait lmao what's her beef with sheridan :rip:

giphy-1.gif 

Idk what she would really have to do album wise right around or before June 1st like with vinyl production or whatever, but Chuck is also due probably sometime in June and I imagine Lana is going to be busy planning stuff with Chuck and helping her out.