Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

58 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Just read 60 pages of this thread since I was sleeping LOL

But OMG I thought she was joking but even Ben confirmed it:ahh:

Jumping on the team Delulu train:hype:

The vinyl will be pink with white splatter and will come with photo's of her eating cotton candy:wub:

BEN CONFIRMED IT?!??

COCC is a great album but as someone said on here, it's more like an EP. At least that's how I feel too. I hope RCS is full and generous with at LEAST 14 tracks with no collabs or interludes. A dream luvs :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

Also, is the picture she posted to Instagram with the announcement the album cover?

Surely not.

maybe a single cover but not the album cover. The cover will be posted with the tracklist. 

What makes me think this might actually be coming is the fact in that selfie the logo looks like a cut out which means that it’s already been designed :hype: I love Lana trolling us:lange:

I do hope that’s not the album cover though ?

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Surely not.

maybe a single cover but not the album cover. The cover will be posted with the tracklist. 

Ok yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying :)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

Ok yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying :)

It’s really just speculation, but it doesn’t have a « album cover » feeling to it. Even the standard cover of Chemtrails feels more like an album cover than her post. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s really just speculation, but it doesn’t have a « album cover » feeling to it. Even the standard cover of Chemtrails feels more like an album cover than her post. 

Picsart queen

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I hope this is not done by Jack. I liked NFR and CoCc but its time to change things up

she started working on it around the end of cocc and said jack wasn’t available to finish cocc with her, he can’t possible have started rcs if he wasn’t available then so he probably doesn’t work on this (or not as a sole producer at least) 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

she started working on it around the end of cocc and said jack wasn’t available to finish cocc with her, he can’t possible have started rcs if he wasn’t available then so he probably doesn’t work on this (or not as a sole producer at least) 

Zach makes more sense as main producer. She did Dealer with him, he was on board for Summertime and her folk cover album. Plus there are the songs they did together in 2017 that she could reuse if any were as good as California. What scares me is the country avenue she went on, working with Nikki. Ben confirmed in her Music Week interview that she was surrounding herself with country musicians these days. Of course, many country songs could become rock-Ish if production changed, but... 

i don’t know what to think of this project. 

1 minute ago, annedelrey said:

Of course the selfie isnt the album cover. Maybe its just a single cover, cause Queen of PicsArt:fabcat:

Probably not but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be another COCC mess. She’g going to put 50 people of color on this album cover as a big fuck you.   First track on the album ‘virtue Signalling Forever’. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

RCS is Zach main produced album me says.

I’m down with that. I love her work with Jack, but after two albums and two audio books, she can switch things up a bit,

and giving the « poor man » a break lol (I mean, he has many projects and artists to work with lol). Plus I Love California, Summertime and Thunder.

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m down with that. I love her work with Jack, but after two albums and two audio books, she can switch things up a bit,

and giving the « poor man » a break lol (I mean, he has many projects and artists to work with lol). Plus I Love California, Summertime and Thunder.

Yeah I don't think Jack has more to offer and California is, in my opinion, the best song off Norman. 

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Releasing a controversial album (with a selfie as the cover) on a Tuesday? I’m here for that :fabcat:

as nice of a selfie that it is I’m hoping to god it’s not the cover and was only used for announcement purposes :lolliney: I have hope bc there seems to be a lot of unused photoshoot material from cocc era that maybe she was saving for this one

RVhKIwP.gif