Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

29 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

The way this thread has almost overshadowed the cocc post release :yawn:

cocc in general, at least with lana stans.......plz just focus on cocc for now cuz we know that next album aint coming till 2023

Chemtrails was exactly the album I wanted from her. Achingly beautiful and wistful ballads. Now I’m ready for some fire (please no trap/hip hop though, nothing against those genres overall but I would just prefer not that from Lana, also I can’t see that ending well for her right now). 

alongside hoping for some disco (the song) energy, I would kill for full songs with the vocals from the dance till we die bridge. That instrumentation too tbh. It’s so fuckin good. 

also, speaking of how realistic this may or may not be, I certainly am not banking on anything happening june 1st, but I find it hard to believe that she would make that announcement if the album wasn’t at least kinda close to being done. 

also I still can’t find where tap music liked this post and I’m trying because that would be a shock 

Let me tell you I just opened Apple pages on my mac for the first time ever and I too am obsessed with the typerwriter font, so catch me writing all the COCC lyrics in it for no reason at all!

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Chemtrails was exactly the album I wanted from her. Achingly beautiful and wistful ballads. Now I’m ready for some fire (please no trap/hip hop though, nothing against those genres overall but I would just prefer not that from Lana, also I can’t see that ending well for her right now). 

alongside hoping for some disco (the song) energy, I would kill for full songs with the vocals from the dance till we die bridge. That instrumentation too tbh. It’s so fuckin good. 

also, speaking of how realistic this may or may not be, I certainly am not banking on anything happening june 1st, but I find it hard to believe that she would make that announcement if the album wasn’t at least kinda close to being done. 

also I still can’t find where tap music liked this post and I’m trying because that would be a shock 

tap music did like it! I followed them just so they’d show up on the top!

"Don’t forget me"

@Clampigirl do i hear a rock candy sweat timeline 

36 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

first of all, there's some shit about an hamburguer and i don't know what this means

Omg did you guys watch Selling Sunset on Netflix? There’s this scene where Christine Quinn (real estate agent for those who don’t know) puts on an open house event themed Burgers and Botox to sell a home, and she got custom labels that say “Qinn n Out” on the food. It would be so cute if Lana did something similar where she hosted a burger truck event and handed out burgers for the girlies and she relives her waitressing days :trisha:

36-DB8363-1-D90-4877-B9-D1-1-CA61-C76356

21 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

daddy blake also liked the announcement 

and he was in the chemtrails mv with an electric guitar idk why but that feels like a possible hint since he isn’t on the album at all idk.... team DELULU FOR LIFE 

call me delusional but i really think this record could be coming out this year??? rick said himself in music weekly that lana can write a classic song in 15 minutes.  she said she felt something brewing in the mojo interview so i think if she has the mind to, she can 100% finish a record in a 2 month time span 

5 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I wish she would go fully avant-garde one day. One day being June 1st

yes she needs to go absolutely off the rails ditch the conventional formulas and give us an experimental opus :dafuq:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

42 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I just followed them and I see it now too! I know this may seem small but would her management like one of the crazy things she posted if they knew it was straight outta her ass? 

i really think we might get this this year, even if June 1st doesn’t come true.