Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’m still waiting if she ever does the Pepsi halftime show...

my kitty tastes like Pepsi cola

:thumb3:

The power she has! After that, I bet none of us looked at a can of Pepsi Cola in the same way. :hide:

Well, if this is going to be a "polemic" album, where she will relive old themes, bring Pepsi Cola back, renewed. :oic3: Or another flavor. lol ?

14 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

i need the vinyl to be pink :rip:

i want a nice bubblegum pink or cotton candy pink and a cotton candy blue

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

please GOD let that be fake even if its real

no more of his presence...............

being realistic, unless she worked with rick or someone else recently, it's more than likely going to be with him. it explains why cocc was so short and why dealer was left off-- she already had extra songs, enough to compile a full album and she already planned this months before

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

being realistic, unless she worked with rick or someone else recently, it's more than likely going to be with him. it explains why cocc was so short and why dealer was left off-- she already had extra songs, enough to compile a full album and she already planned this months before

if we’re being realistic she’s most likely working with zach. lana wasn’t even able to finish chemtrails w jack because he lives on the other side of the country, hence why she recorded dealer, summertime, and the covers album with zach 

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

if we’re being realistic she’s most likely working with zach. lana wasn’t even able to finish chemtrails w jack because he lives on the other side of the country, hence why she recorded dealer, summertime, and the covers album with zach 

thats true but i mean with her track record with jack, it wouldn't be shocking if they made multiple tracks in a day or if he went to LA for a few trips here and there. then again, airports have been very limited but still

also off topic i want a rainbow lollipop emoji style record color

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I did think it was interesting that Rick mentioned in the Music Week interview that they have a bunch of “new songs” like unreleased ones. The fact that they interviewed Rick at all made me think he’ll be involved more in her next project.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I did think it was interesting that Rick mentioned in the Music Week interview that they have a bunch of “new songs” like unreleased ones. The fact that they interviewed Rick at all made me think he’ll be involved more in her next project.

oh wow i didn't see that part! that's interesting to know!!

giphy.gif

FINALLY caught up to this damn thread.. i read 88 fucking pages today.. anyways, i have some thoughts on this "announcement":

i think the album is real, but i don't think it's coming june or even this year. i'd say next year to be safe. i think she just pulled a QFTC and did the same shit she did w announcing a date outta her ass. when i saw her insta post last night, i immediately assumed she was trolling. like she knows the "sept 5" joke and gave us a fake date. i'm no longer apart of team delulu for my mental health. if it actually happens this june, i owe you all money. meanwhile, i'm still enjoying COCC. THIS ALBUM IS BEAUTIFUL. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

48 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

and let’s not forget all those recent posts of Rick regarding his collaborations with Lana :oprah3: