Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Are you guys confident about the date ? Since the 1st June is a Tuesday and that she literally is a pathological liar I am not expecting her to gain professionalism so quickly.

13 minutes ago, Nahime said:

Are you guys confident about the date ? Since the 1st June is a Tuesday and that she literally is a pathological liar I am not expecting her to gain professionalism so quickly.

Mildly confident.

She loves to dip her toes into the muck and the mires of this fandom every now and then, especially on Tuesdays 

Like I feel like she was insecure about Chemtrails because she didn’t know her next step in life and having that formed into an album was really making her uncomfortable because she didn’t know how we would respond to it. Maybe that’s why she sent the album to the vinyl plants so late because she was like 3 months with music ready but with a lot of doubts about what to do with it.

now, with RCS she already knows the sound and the way she’s taking. So, even though I have Lana trust issues, I’ll say it’s pretty probable that she’s really releasing it in June. Even her management liked it.

she deleted the stories because they were, you know, pretty polemical. And about the Instagram and the yt, she just released an album, her team still wants the album to have attention and they deleted it. 

0YnL0Kf.gif

29 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i know we don't think jack is capable but just remember, he did produce the bridge of dance till we die, so i would say that there's potential :smokes:

that song STINKS 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

28 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i know we don't think jack is capable but just remember, he did produce the bridge of dance till we die, so i would say that there's potential :smokes:

I mean he produced White Dress aka song of the year. do we need more evidences? :oprah3:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Like I feel like she was insecure about Chemtrails because she didn’t know her next step in life and having that formed into an album was really making her uncomfortable because she didn’t know how we would respond to it. Maybe that’s why she sent the album to the vinyl plants so late because she was like 3 months with music ready but with a lot of doubts about what to do with it.

now, with RCS she already knows the sound and the way she’s taking. So, even though I have Lana trust issues, I’ll say it’s pretty probable that she’s really releasing it in June. Even her management liked it.

she deleted the stories because they were, you know, pretty polemical. And about the Instagram and the yt, she just released an album, her team still wants the album to have attention and they deleted it. 

Ben did not like her post on instagram.

Sarah Paulson and Lil Nas X did tho, serve sis

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

translucent cotton candy blue with a little bit of marbling :eartha: .......... let's just say i'm not not team delulu

All the colors be shades of translucent rock candy - and the Pepsi colored one

IMG-3521.jpg

Rock Candy Sweet is sending my imagination just like White Hot Forever did when it was announced. 

Manifesting psychedelic rock with undertones of dream pop.

A whole album of Shades of Cool x TJF I think :smile:

4 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Rock Candy Sweet is sending my imagination just like White Hot Forever did when it was announced. 

Manifesting psychedelic rock with undertones of dream pop.

A whole album of Shades of Cool x TJF I think :smile:

Imagine an Ultraviolence album but all grown up :ohsnap:

4 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Imagine an Ultraviolence album but all grown up :ohsnap:

I so wish, but I think if anything it will be soft rock. I just hope its actually distinguished as rock and not folk/country! Sometimes it's hard to tell. Is it in the melody? As a rock snob it's sad that idek lol. 

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

I so wish, but I think if anything it will be soft rock. I just hope its actually distinguished as rock and not folk/country! Sometimes it's hard to tell. Is it in the melody? As a rock snob it's sad that idek lol. 

lmaoo true... just psychedelic rock with vocal layers, reverb, phasers, flangers, effects and stuff would be so badass

1 hour ago, Nahime said:

of course not! i'm not even confident about the album's existence in the first place