Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I am also thinking, how can a revenge/angrier album be folk/country ? 

or am i stupid and i cannot imagine that sound 

(country-rock i can imagine ) :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, deadlyynightshade said:

The revenge song is like a staple of country music actually! “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood, “Picture to Burn” by Taylor Swift, “White Liar” by Miranda Lambert, and “Not Ready to Make Nice” by The Chicks 

She will finally release "I wish you were dead already", the monumental diss-track she's been cooking up ever since that Guardian interview in 2014.  However, she'll still mix up Tim Jonze and Alexis Petridis in the lyrics, which will cause another big controvery that will lead to her announcing LDR9 two days prior to Rock Candy Sweet's release day.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

12 minutes ago, Volta said:

The revenge song is like a staple of country music actually! “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood, “Picture to Burn” by Taylor Swift, “White Liar” by Miranda Lambert, and “Not Ready to Make Nice” by The Chicks 

Thank you ! Tbh i am not familiar with country music and the themes used in the lyrical content of the genre  

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

Manifesting Yes To Heaven (Demo 2)

I've got my eye on you (Iman Sultan)

I've got my eye on you (Iman Sultan)

if i never have to hear about YTH again it'll have been too soon

54 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

One of the songs should be titled ‘I’m not racist I have black friends’. 

You mean rappers :mj2:

1 hour ago, deadlyynightshade said:

i feel the same way, that's just difficult to imagine personally

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

not sure if this has been mentioned, but since RCS is about revenge on the media, and that is what she initially said about her upcoming album out Sept 5th  (not over the trauma) which ended up by being COCC - maybe RCS is actually coming June 1st? its been mention that COCC has a lot of NFR melodies/outtakes/songs she wrote while touring (which I am hearing the more I listen, I feel like I am on a road trip with her). So all this time she has rly been working on RCS, and that's why COCC got 0 promotion? 

the mental gymnastics im doing :flop:

4 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

not sure if this has been mentioned, but since RCS is about revenge on the media, and that is what she initially said about her upcoming album out Sept 5th  (not over the trauma) which ended up by being COCC - maybe RCS is actually coming June 1st? its been mention that COCC has a lot of NFR melodies/outtakes/songs she wrote while touring (which I am hearing the more I listen, I feel like I am on a road trip with her). So all this time she has rly been working on RCS, and that's why COCC got 0 promotion? 

ok but the fact that we didn't get an album trailer cements this for me because that's a huge indicator of the aesthetics/sound of the era and she didn't bother to make one. 

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

17 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

this got me started on a conspiracy theory path but. people have commented that those themes of revenge on the media whatever whatnot were supposed to appear on COCC but they really can't figure out where or how. like it really doesn't seem to address it THAT much, maybe a few nods. i can't quite figure out if you said this but what if RCS was the september 5th album... fits the whole themes better. but maybe her label intercepted it said oh my god no don't release this right now, wait a little bit, do some damage control... release COCC instead because you already have most of the songs... she didn't really want to, was kind of unsure, it wasn't the message she wanted to send, had to make decisions.... wanted to put dealer which would be on RCS on it because it was how she felt at the time, but then decided against it because it didn't fit the record. maybe she had already recorded some of COCC in advance but maybe demo versions and then essentially had to do final mixes and masters and there was a delay, not just because of the vinyl pressings, but because she had to finish COCC as it wasn't completely finished but her label wanted her to release it as it would maybe be a smoother interlude between NFR and RCS much like paradise. dampen the blow with a bit of critical acclaim and then come out with a beautiful angry intense sad album that perfectly summarizes her feelings that she felt during the summer and continued to work on and build upon throughout the year

i am so off the rails today.... really just trying to make it possible that this album will be released on june 1st :eartha:

sUcVobB.png

The song "Ariana is not black" will be critically acclaimed, SOTY and influence the next three generations of artists.