Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this got me started on a conspiracy theory path but. people have commented that those themes of revenge on the media whatever whatnot were supposed to appear on COCC but they really can't figure out where or how. like it really doesn't seem to address it THAT much, maybe a few nods. i can't quite figure out if you said this but what if RCS was the september 5th album... fits the whole themes better. but maybe her label intercepted it said oh my god no don't release this right now, wait a little bit, do some damage control... release COCC instead because you already have most of the songs... she didn't really want to, was kind of unsure, it wasn't the message she wanted to send, had to make decisions.... wanted to put dealer which would be on RCS on it because it was how she felt at the time, but then decided against it because it didn't fit the record. maybe she had already recorded some of COCC in advance but maybe demo versions and then essentially had to do final mixes and masters and there was a delay, not just because of the vinyl pressings, but because she had to finish COCC as it wasn't completely finished but her label wanted her to release it as it would maybe be a smoother interlude between NFR and RCS much like paradise. dampen the blow with a bit of critical acclaim and then come out with a beautiful angry intense sad album that perfectly summarizes her feelings that she felt during the summer and continued to work on and build upon throughout the year

i am so off the rails today.... really just trying to make it possible that this album will be released on june 1st :eartha:

exactly!! COCC feels like a transition, or maybe a palate cleanser for what is to come. also it's her shortest album. she didn't seem to fully immerse herself in it like I feel she usually does. Hoping we are fed June 1st, but if not, I still have a feeling it will come sooner rather than later.

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

The song "Ariana is not black" will be critically acclaimed, SOTY and influence the next three generations of artists.

If this is it, I'm signing off
Miss doing nothin' the most of all
Hawaii just missed that fireball
L.A. is in flames‚ it's getting hot
Ariana’s getting darker as the days go on
"Life on Mars?" ain't just a song
I hope the live stream's almost on

:azealia:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I know exactly whats going to happen. She’s gonna put out this woke record about how inclusive she is and all the critics are just gonna make her out to be even more racist and cultural appropriating. She’s stoking the fire ? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

All I know is that if she's playing with the whole "I'm inclusive" excuse card, it's better her bring A$AP Rocky back

or Abel

no features on this album nope nope nope i refuse i will reject features i will throw myself into the abyss i will revolt

omg but imagine all the people she mentioned in QFTC being on this album.... i'm not glamorizing i'm just glamorous ft. nicki minaj and doja cat :dance:

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

no features on this album nope nope nope i refuse i will reject features i will throw myself into the abyss i will revolt

omg but imagine all the people she mentioned in QFTC being on this album.... i'm not glamorizing i'm just glamorous ft. nicki minaj and doja cat :dance:

This would be brilliant. Really. The whole world would be in shock

I'm not not a feminist - Feat. Beyoncé

personally i think that "Go. Fuxk. Yourself." will be the Tulsa Jesus Freak/Cinnamon Girl/Cherry of this album 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

This would be genial. Really. The whole world would be in shock

these collab will be too powerful for everyone:lange:

You guys make me laugh with your song ideas :) I personally don’t care what we get bc I love everything she puts out mostly, although I do want it to be longer bc cotcc was too short and I would prefer no collabs. I didn’t mind for free bc I saw that at the Hollywood bowl and it reminds me of that time, but in general I don’t care for collabs. Oh and I want only Lana on the cover and also the poster. 

5 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

This would be brilliant. Really. The whole world would be in shock

I’m not not a feminist- ft Beyoncé. I think that’s the funniest thing ever. Made me laugh out loud. Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I all know is that if she's playing with the whole "I'm inclusive" excuse card, it's better her bring A$AP Rocky back

or Abel

"You know the addy / Pull up anytime" featuring Azelea Banks

:dua:

Very happy that she is getting rid of Chemtrails which is her worst record in my opinion. I hope for more promising sounds and a particular theme

2 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Very happy that she is getting rid of Chemtrails which is her worst record in my opinion. I hope for more promising sounds and a particular theme

Consider yourself lucky that I don't know how to include GIFs in my posts :judgingu:

Seriously how do I do that

A June 1st date isn’t that impossible... there was mention of a record that is based on the “last 18 months of her life” or something. She could have been working on it during that time - explains why there was little promo for Chemtrails and no album trailer. 

Possibly also explains why she dropped the American Standards album ????? She may have been focused on writing RCS for a while now. :wink:

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

Consider yourself lucky that I don't know how to include GIFs in my posts :judgingu:

Seriously how do I do that

Find the gif you want, save it to your computer, and upload it to Postimages, and paste the direct link on here (should end with .gif or .jpeg, etc) 

The COCC slander truly deserves a digital roast. Not on my watch ladies :judgingu:

12 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

giphy.gif

you better unsay it

tenor.gif

0YnL0Kf.gif

16 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Ew, who tf are you anyways.:wtf2:

as rock candy is a scottish delicacy i will presume this is her scotland era and she has finally decided to move here to have her introspective rey of light era.

i will not be receiving critique on this theory at this time.