Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

18 minutes ago, COCC said:

Considérez-vous chanceux que je ne sache pas comment inclure des GIF dans mes messages : judgingu:

Sérieusement comment puis-je faire ça

Don't do it then :)

10 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

giphy.gif

tu ferais mieux ce que c'est

tenor.gif

I tried 3 times and couldn't get in. But glad the forum likes this album, after all she worked hard!

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:bye: s'il te plait, ne fais même pas ...

We will stay there because our opinions are very opposed

1 hour ago, Gothicula said:

if lana wants to be " folky " so bad can she get inspired by joanna newsom instead of joni snooze fest mitchell https://youtu.be/p76GXK0EI_0

What do they even have to do with each other except for being female singer songwriters? Totally different styles of making music.

Joanna Newsom is ahead of her time. No one on this forum would be able to handle it anyways.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

I tried 3 times and couldn't get in. But glad the forum likes this album, after all she worked hard!

We will stay there because our opinions are very opposed

Good choice  :glasses::lolno:

Just now, electra said:

gerZzuj.png

:monica::eartha:

11 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

Girls fighting :sass:

Thank you very much for saying this. You've just called upon the first 'girls are fighting' azealia post. :creepna:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

good morning sweeties what's going on today :hype:

The girls are fighting again. :hooker:

lana submitted cocc in early november and decided dealer will be on the next album and went to Zach so assuming shes been working on Sweet for like 4 months- Is it even possible to produce and master the whole album in 4 months?:raven: she might have few angry songs left from 2020 after the qftc but still

42 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Very happy that she is getting rid of Chemtrails which is her worst record in my opinion. I hope for more promising sounds and a particular theme

Me when I lie:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Moi quand je mens:ma:

Don't worry, I'll come back to my decision in a few years and say it's a great album

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

is the forum translating posts to french again :eartha: oui oui but happy baptism with a fight to the pre (pre) release

You make me paranoid, I don't dare post anymore because of that and my old computer. Please don't let this happen again

what’s wrong with her? why does she announce random dates out of nowhere, it’s weird 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e