Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I just woke up from my nap and I dreamed that Lana had recorded a 2 minutes make up tutorial while she talked about RCS. She was also doing promo for her make up line that had the same name

This would never happen in real life, but I'm manifesting

There is a salon on her ldrvillage tho:ma:

Maybe Lana gave you a vision:creep:

7 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

She was also doing promo for her make up line that had the same name

Unmanifest this right now :ohsnap:

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I just woke up from my nap and I dreamed that Lana had recorded a 2 minutes make up tutorial while she talked about RCS. She was also doing promo for her make up line that had the same name

This would never happen in real life, but I'm manifesting

That would be excellent, the Lolita hoes would eat that up 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

9 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

5 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

There is a salon on her ldrvillage tho:ma:

Maybe Lana gave you a vision:creep:

Blue had a vision 

A vision of Lana in the village

Giving us a makeup tutorial

The meowing of her cats 

Spillin info on her favorite diss track 

And we shouldn’t cry but we love LDR

:hair: :beyonce: :kris:

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

Blue had a vision 

A vision of Lana in the village

Giving us a makeup tutorial

The meowing of her cats 

Spillin info on her favorite diss track 

And we shouldn’t cry but we love LDR

:hair: :beyonce: :kris:

when's the release date for this jammer 

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lana-del-rey-heading-for-fifth-number-1-on-the-uks-official-albums-chart-with-chemtrails-over-the-country-club__32727/

If she can do this with COCC with practically no promo I really hope she'll pop off with RCS. I understand it outselling HM and NFR but I'm kind of shook it outsold L4L which was pretty commercially viable.

5 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lana-del-rey-heading-for-fifth-number-1-on-the-uks-official-albums-chart-with-chemtrails-over-the-country-club__32727/

If she can do this with COCC with practically no promo I really hope she'll pop off with RCS. I understand it outselling HM and NFR but I'm kind of shook it outsold L4L which was pretty commercially viable.

i‘m shook too

I keep seeing comments saying she hasn’t done promo, but they PUMPED out Facebook and Instagram ads, have a whole village of merch, countless magazines and interviews, she performed on late night TV, and they put her name in the sky. 

:bebe:

They’ve definitely been doing their job of making her new album known (and all the negative press is helping too because fans who didn’t know the album was coming see her name every time they blink)

she’s never done a ‘promo free’ era. NFR and COTCC (the two ‘no promo’ eras) both have multiple high(ish) budget videos, so so much merch, and have had events for album release day. (NFR had the ice cream truck and COTCC had the sky advertisement.)

I think RCS will either be absolutely no promo, album dropping in June, or it’s going to be delayed a little so the label can plan promo 

"Don’t forget me"

Dealer cult, come through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

uCqsFK2.thumb.gif.e374e7ed52007a57a58d50

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

52 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Just dmed him

I already did that when the album was having fake leaks in december LOL.

I tried to message the whole team like they were actually gonna read it :omfg2:

Comments are the way to go :ma:

We need to think of something GOOD, something he CAN'T IGNORE

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

i've been a lana stan since spring of 2017, and after having been through the LFL, NFR and COCC eras before the albums dropped, RCS is the first time i haven't secretly hoped roses bloom for you would be on the album. i don't know why, but something tells me it just wouldn't fit. dealer however...

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

i've been a lana stan since spring of 2017, and after having been through the LFL, NFR and COCC eras before the albums dropped, RCS is the first time i haven't secretly hoped roses bloom for you would be on the album. i don't know why, but something tells me it just wouldn't fit. dealer however...

Yeah I agree. I think it's cause she said she wanted revenge and RBFY is too sweet for that theme. I can see her putting it on a more country- style album like she said she wanted to make