Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think she'll put RBFY on this album, mainly because of the lyrics:

Lilacs in my mind, all the time
Are blooming beautifully
Even though some stare and say

Her last affair went brutally - Perhaps this and the line above could reference her 'affair' with Sean
Well I don't let them rain on my parade - Lana talking to the critics, saying how she's happy and that they can't 'rain on her parade'
That's not my thing
'Cause I've got love on my side, now (ah)
- She now has Clayton
I've got nothing to hide, now (ah) - Her recent posts is her baring all and setting the record straight about her intentions
And now life's a dream - Her life is finally falling into place with her getting married, Chuck having a baby and overall finding herself

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I truly don’t get the “no more piano album, we already have two of them” comments :oprah2::oprah2:

I’m the biggest NFR hater and even I agree that COTCC is the furthest thing from a piano heavy album, and it certainly doesn’t remind me of NFR (minus WAH which blends three NFR songs perfectly)

I’m really hoping RCS continues her exploration in the sounds she was trying in DBJAG, TJF, DTWD (bridge especially), and BUS 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Are blooming beautifully

Her last affair went brutally - Perhaps this and the line above could reference her 'affair' with Sean
Well I don't let them rain on my parade - Lana talking to the critics, saying how she's happy and that they can't 'rain on her parade'
That's not my thing
- She now has Clayton
I've got nothing to hide, now (ah) - Her recent posts is her baring all and setting the record straight about her intentions
And now life's a dream - Her life is finally falling into place with her getting married, Chuck having a baby and overall finding herself

THIS!!!

30 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I truly don’t get the “no more piano album, we already have two of them” comments :oprah2::oprah2:

I’m the biggest NFR hater and even I agree that COTCC is the furthest thing from a piano heavy album, and it certainly doesn’t remind me of NFR (minus WAH which blends three NFR songs perfectly)

I’m really hoping RCS continues her exploration in the sounds she was trying in DBJAG, TJF, DTWD (bridge especially), and BUS 

I agree that Chem isn’t much of a piano album as a whole which is a great thing! 

I’m finally gonna ask though lol now that I’ve listened. Wild at heart. I get how it sounds like Love Song. And I know so many people said it’s similar to HTD but I promise I tried and can’t hear it ? and what’s the third song??!

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

I agree that Chem isn’t much of a piano album as a whole which is a great thing! 

I’m finally gonna ask though lol now that I’ve listened. Wild at heart. I get how it sounds like Love Song. And I know so many people said it’s similar to HTD but I promise I tried and can’t hear it ? and what’s the third song??!

the chorus’ instrumental is straight out of HTD (the instrumental break around the end of the song) and the melody in some parts is very close to Hope! :D

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Hope...

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

I’m not expecting it anytime soon I’d bet money on a title change and delay. We just had COCC so I’m not quite as anxious about hearing the next record.  I’d advise ya’ll to do think the same to avoid severe disappointment...if she does drop RCS by some miracle then it will a nice surprise. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Hopefully she’ll release the highly anticipated song Placid on this album finally :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Are blooming beautifully

That's not my thing
- She now has Clayton

Bitch you deserve a Pulitzer for this. :trisha:

Roses Bloom For You being the Yes To Heaven of RCS. I know y'all won't stop talking about this reject until release day. :smokes:

It's just a matter of time until someone posts a distorted muffled RBFY garageband remix on db**e and calls it a RCS leak.  :shh:

11 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

his big rock candy mountain

:oopna::oopna:

scandalous 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I agree with this. Though NFR was fucking brilliant in my opinion. The bridge of DTWD gives me life and an album in that vein would be ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

as much as i love roses bloom for you and i want her to continue the legacy of putting lfl outtakes on her albums...i don't see it fitting in with her current state of mind

2 hours ago, Nikogo said:

the chorus’ instrumental is straight out of HTD (the instrumental break around the end of the song) and the melody in some parts is very close to Hope! :D

Well I never noticed Hope (I have to listen again) but it blends magically into Let me love you like a woman. The intro sounds like an encore to that song with the same chords and it changes drastically when the first verse begins to finally become it's own song. Has anyone else noticed ?