13 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

maybe this era's letter is E

we should wait and see :ma:

My name starts with E :mj:

Spoiler

Does this make me this era Shanice? :mj:

Lanarat.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

okay okay okay AHHH so in the caption it says "custom cursive script and pink roses to announce this... new album" SO i therefore conclude it is 100% not the album cover

Listen to our dear honeybadger. Spilling logic.  :agree:

Just now, honeybadger said:

okay okay okay AHHH so in the caption it says "custom cursive script and pink roses to announce this... new album" SO i therefore conclude it is 100% not the album cover

Yes, unlikely it's the cover but that could be the font for it (or even for the title track single cover)

But at least we know the bitch is serious. For now. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what if rock candy sweet is the album where lana's going to be that bitch and chemtrails is the transition to it... cus it feels like an "i don't care anymore about media comments about my life"

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ohhh my bad! I thought it was Kathleen because of Lana’s comment under her post announcing LMLYLAW but it’s possible I misremembered or she misspoke lol. Thanks!

Yeah I mean maybe they collabed idk, but https://www.instagram.com/p/CGavOGbj04S/?igshid=2i3blbzh0imt

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

what if rock candy sweet is the album where lana's going to be that bitch and chemtrails is the transition to it... cus it feels like an "i don't care anymore about media comments about my life"

I've been saying this all along. Her diss album is finally arriving. 

Dissing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

I don’t get the excitement about this being an album because she literally said “on my next record on June 1 titled rock candy sweet” ....I thought we knew this already? :pls:

Spoiler

A5950236-A023-4-F2-A-A805-24-E7-E2-D49-F

i'm just excited it actually exists and isn't completely fake... my delusion goes both ways :nails: it's coming june 1st or she made it up on the spot for fun no other options

sUcVobB.png

I don’t get the excitement about this being an album because she literally said “on my next record on June 1 titled rock candy sweet” ....I thought we knew this already? :pls:

b-but....can't we call album an record too? :oprah2:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

I assumed "record" meant album too, but sometimes a record can mean a single song

Lana usually just says song if it's a song, though, so

26 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i was doing some digging looking at my target vinyl :nails: and maybe it was pressed by MPO vinyl plant in france :oprah3: french girlies it's your time!

someone who has the indie yellow should inspect their vinyl too methinks

Um I found the exact location :oprah3: https://www.google.fr/maps/place/MPO+International/@48.33763,-0.2748871,274m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x4809c1156281a20d:0xf84c85ab4310ba11!2sMPO+International+%2F+M'Link+Logistic!8m2!3d48.3387332!4d-0.2781128!3m4!1s0x0:0xed3d9d9054500a5c!8m2!3d48.3369636!4d-0.2748071

Record historically was used to refer to the physical vinyl you would put in a record player, therefor there really is no "correct" meaning for it. However, nowadays it's almost exclusively used to refer to an album so I really don't think we should have any doubts. And why would she announce a SINGLE so early :rip:

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

If Americans would stop using "record" and just use "album" like everyone else, there wouldn't be any doubt 

:agree:

Record sounds much more aesthetically pleasing tho, so I won't stand for this