Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

ok ladies i've changed my nickname from "hip hop in the summer" to this one, it's more simple etc so yeah
and honestly i'm not really able to focus on rock candy sweet just because i still didn't had a chance to appraciate chemtrails :xgiggle: but anywaiz im waiting for news from our bipolar queen

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I keep imagining Ben, Ed and Lana sitting around a table laughing...

”And then I told them June 1st’’

muahahahanah

it really be like that huh? :crying2:

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i was doing some digging looking at my target vinyl :nails: and maybe it was pressed by MPO vinyl plant in france :oprah3: french girlies it's your time!

someone who has the indie yellow should inspect their vinyl too methinks

i have the indie yellow but don't wanna open it tbh.... i need to know though lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I knew the fonts were made by the same  person:defeated::defeated:

that author is probably so pissed she was hired by Lana to do typography and keeps getting her work displayed on selfies :thumb3:

I knew it was going to be an album, and it was pretty clear it was premeditated (I pointed out before that the font had too much thought into it to be spur of the moment) 

I’m not hyped for June 1st though. I definitely think it’ll be coming rather soon (like definitly this year) but after the Chemtrail rollout, I’m not getting any kind of exited until a date is set-in-stone, there’s a single, and I’ve preordered the album 

"Don’t forget me"

ok but for me the funniest thing about this whole rcs situation is the fact that lana definitely dropped the information about it random as fuck and from then everyone from her team is like ??? cuz they still didn’t even repost anything related with this project :awkney:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

41 minutes ago, Disney Slut said:

Lana reading all of these theories about how this is actually a rock album and the vinyls are being pressed while helping jack produce the 11th piano ballad :scoff: :creepna:

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

The real question is if the album is called ROCK CANDY ? SWEET or ? ROCK CANDY SWEET ?

I was actually wondering this too, HMM :creep:

If it does come on June 1st, then I'm expecting it to be an EP. I think she probably felt pressured to release COCC considering it was supposed to be Sept 5 and didn't have time to polish the rest of the material in time for the deadline. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm really hoping the next Weeknd album is not mainstream and I hope Lana goes the same route. I don't think Chemtrails is mainstream, but it's definitely more.... idk how to say it. I guess it's more contemporary and easy to listen to compared to everything else. I want this album to be so fuckin different it's hard to listen to for some people or hard to appreciate or something. Idk, just go out in left field somewhere out there where cocc and nfr don't live. give us something in the veins of venice bitch or flipside or brooklyn baby or the greatest

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole