Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I remember how excited I was about COCC since she'd released only two singles and almost no snippets.

Now waiting for RCS if no less fun since for now this album remains a big mystery, we only know the possible themes she'll explore. I wonder when we'll get the first single, my initial guess is late April/early May

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

haven't really kept up with this thread as pre-pre release threads are chaotic and i can't keep up

but i'm really excited for this to actually come, hope she serves anger on this so we can alternate between RCS and COCC depending on our moods each day in 2021:nails:

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

By her next tour two new albums will have been out....yet I bet the setlist will still be born to die, blue jeans, off to the races, summertime sadness. 

I literally miss her tours so much. I'll pay hundreds just to hear that woman sing cotton eye joe at this point :kum:

As long as it isn’t an album of slow piano ballads I don’t care if it’s trap or whatever.  White Dress and Hope are beautiful but I miss the energy in her songs...it’s why Dark Is Just a Game is a fan favourite we CRAVE more.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

As long as it isn’t an album of slow piano ballads I don’t care if it’s trap or whatever.  White Dress and Hope are beautiful but I miss the energy in her songs...it’s why Dark Is Just a Game is a fan favourite we CRAVE more.  

same with the dance till we die bridge, it was a glimpse into the return of a passionate style of singing (not that shes not passionate now) and a lot of ppl loved it

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

i can't wait to see the album cover, i hope she does put out at least a cd- i'm broke asf but going into hmv after lockdown and purchasing two new lana albums on cd would feel god tier :sass: its why i've held off getting cocc on cd yet, i wanna get it in person :creepna2:

pls pls pls jack don't be the producer on rcs :defeated:praying for rick or dan to come back 

I really want her to drag all these journalists, critics, and SJWs. :lmao: At this point I don't even care if it's articulate. I just want her to strip their scalps back a bit. Fire and fury, pls.

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I really want her to drag all these journalists, critics, and SJWs. :lmao: At this point I don't even care if it's articulate. I just want her to strip their scalps back a bit.

God I know it's not 2013 anymore but I would love some lyrics like Gods and Monsters or Fucked My Way Up To The Top. I think I am going to set myself to disappointment and wait for something of that nature :smokes3:

when RCS is an album that's sonically similar to heroin, venice bitch and flipside >>> :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

18 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I really want her to drag all these journalists, critics, and SJWs. :lmao: At this point I don't even care if it's articulate. I just want her to strip their scalps back a bit. Fire and fury, pls.

the terror i felt when i saw your pfp.... reclaim it though :trisha:

also i can't wait for RCS it will be something we've never gotten from lana before it'll be a world of it's own it'll be hardcore soft delicate little bunny evil tromping giant through the forest ella enchanted cinderella dark horse wah wah guitar yearning needing craving what a strong beautiful album it'll be and her best yet i declare i know it's premature also get pumping on shazam we need to put these girls to work

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Right I cannot pretend to like another ballad, I physically don’t have it in me anymore 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me