What we expect: a R&B, rap-ish album

what we’ll get: a country, rock-ish with 3 Nikki collabs 

Hide contents

:lmao:

please let a girl dream 

i love nfr and cocc but time to spice it up i want to see her real baddie era

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Just now, COTCC said:

He helped produced most of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye. 

I couldnt hate more what Kanye represents rn, but that album is truly a powerful masterpiece. Wasnt interested at all in this RCS thing, but if something even slightly related to MBDTF is to be expected, Im in!

3 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

omg he made love drought AND partition by Beyoncé? :air: AOTY inc. ladiez :gurl:

love drought ALWAYS gave me lana vibes (in the sense that it’s atmospheric and vocal layers and all of that). i really think that lana and him can make it work omg:excited:

1 minute ago, new gods said:

wait remember lana said she made some hip hop songs in like 2018 or 2019 i think :excited:

wait really?

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

wait remember lana said she made some hip hop songs in like 2018 or 2019 i think :excited:

Were 'Queen Of Hearts / Don't Stop' produced by Mike Will Made-It made in those times? I can't remember when we got the snippets 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

since when lana is a rapper people calm down of course he wouldn't pull something like travis related to work with lana I don't see a RAP album coming, but really some more upbeat stuff

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 minutes ago, lover said:

please let a girl dream 

i love nfr and cocc but time to spice it up i want to see her real baddie era

Agree with you : it’s time to spice things up, especially if RCS is a summer album. But that being said, ever since she announced that title, I’ve been wanting and expecting something way more summery than what she hinted at in her interviews (folk and country-ish... I mean, to my own surprise, I love all the songs that have that sound on Chemtrails, but a full album... I am hesitant). 
I guess the first single (if there are any before release) should indicate what to expect for the sound of RCS. 

6 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Not another Groupie Love 

Lol I am one of the few that like Groupie Love. I love how trippy it sounds on the second half, when the strings hit: it’s like being in a haze, at a music festival, on a sizzling summer day. And I don’t mind ASAP on that one. A song mid-record of RCS sounding somewhat or very loosely like Groupie Love would be nice IMO

No matter what route she chooses to go down on RCS, I am sure it will not sound out of place. She knows what she is doing, even if some genres she explored (mostly on LFL) weren’t her best.