Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, COTCC said:

Hey first time posting here. Does anyone know if Lana has always followed Mike Dean on Instagram or if it is recent? Hopefully he worked on a few songs for RCS. 

Causing a meltdown on LB with his/her first post. A legend :ma:

Edit: Our names :tommy:

Edit2: Look what great image the New Yorker used:

210405_r38150.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/goings-on-about-town/night-life/allie-crow-buckley-moonlit-and-devious

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

we wete just manifesting a few pages back hip hop influences and what have you :ma:. this guy has worked for kid cudi and his productions are very vibey

nah cause y’all don’t understand i’m OBSESSED mike dean produced beyoncé’s love drought from lemonade, one of my favorite songs from her... this man is so good omg THIS IS SO MY BRAND :ma::beyonce: 

we NEED strong hip-hop beats with spacey lucious synth landscapes on rock candy this WILL end the pandemic i can feel it 

Uhm I don’t see her going down the hip hop route with RCS, especially not after COCC... Honeymoon had those subtle trappish elements on some songs so it was kind of physiological for her to explore and expand that sound on LFL! 
But she likes to surprise so this could turn into a BTD to UV situation where she pulls a 180 on her sound :ma:

Lanarat.png

thank god she’s finally ditching jack, folk and country, we missed you lizzy! :sluttybunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i just crave something exciting and interesting :trisha: scarface noir catch and release rock candy sweet tootsie pop just something so out there... genre defining if you will

and she always delivers on that so i have no worries

sUcVobB.png

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

my cocc hype wore off, i need something upbeat, i wont handle 3rd album of acapella music:sideeye:

my thoughts exactly, cocc is nice but i haven't listened to it since the weekend it came out lololol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me