Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I can’t believe some of ya’ll still haven’t seen the light yet, summer bummer and groupie love are bops and ahead of their time, her best collabs in my opinion. That’s a fact sweetie :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love hip-hop but I don’t see Lana going into that direction for this record. I think the sound will be more upbeat, however, so I’m imagining something in the vein of classic rock with a “band” sound. I think that her saying she loves bluesy, outlaw music to Music Week kind of means that this next album will be like that - I remember she said when NFR came out that she loved singer-songwriter music with “folky” elements and that obviously inspired her to make Chemtrails the way it ended up being. Historically, it seems that whatever she says she’s inspired by at the moment is what the sound of her next record will be. 

17 minutes ago, new gods said:

get over it like 60% of her discography has some sort of hip hop influence :bye:

I just don’t want a LFL Summer Bummer type of situation. I don’t think that fits Lana somehow 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love hip-hop but I don’t see Lana going into that direction for this record. I think the sound will be more upbeat, however, so I’m imagining something in the vein of classic rock with a “band” sound. I think that her saying she loves bluesy, outlaw music to Music Week kind of means that this next album will be like that - I remember she said when NFR came out that she loved singer-songwriter music with “folky” elements and that obviously inspired her to make Chemtrails the way it ended up being. Historically, it seems that whatever she says she’s inspired by at the moment is what the sound of her next record will be. 

God bless @lanadelrey and all of her posts 

0YnL0Kf.gif

21 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Psychedelic-Trap-Grunge-Witchy-House-Honeymoon 2.0 -Strings -Hip Hop

no matter which genre she chooses, the main thing is no folk and no country

yes

no folk and no country is my new mantra :nails:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I personally didnt like Summer Bummer, also i cant imagine Lana in a full hip hop album rlly. I agree with a little more upbeat style in this album. But maybe is something more simple as rock like she says in the album title.

Hd7c-1.gif

3 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

100% agree, but it thinks its not possible 3 albums in a row with a similar style.

idk, cocc seems like its hated by the fandom and it still made the biggest numbers in years so im scared they will think we will eat up everything she records :raven:

She would be dragged to the pits of hell if she did a hip hop styled album after QFTC

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

idk, cocc seems like its hated by the fandom and it still made the biggest numbers in years so im scared they will think we will eat up everything she records :raven:

Cocc is only hated by the children in the fandom. 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

How do Chemtrails numbers compare to years past? I thought someone here said that NFR did better in the first week than Chemtrails or something like that...

giphy.gif