Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

Wouldn't it be iconic if she named one of the songs Nemesis, after the goddess of retribution???

:ma:

Lana going full Arch Enemy. Enemies of screaming beware.

I revisited a couple of NFR radio interviews and I love that David Kahne really wanted Lana to do Doin Time because he knew she loved Sublime 10 years back :defeated:

The way she reacted to that news having him produced AKA made me dream of a Lana album produced by Kahne... What a full circle moment it would've been after all these years

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If any of you meet her around LA can you please ask her about the album instead of just taking a selfie. Like in a respectful way,  ‘thanks for the selfie Lana I’m looking forward to Rock Candy...it’s still coming June 1st right?’  I know the excitement can make your mind go blank but she is known for spilling details when asked directly...the book signing for example. 

EXACTLY. Maybe it’s tacky but I absolutely would. Yes of course it would be done respectfully. I would actually probably let her know her fans were joking around about her immediately announcing her next album the weekend Chemtrails came out and that we are all gagged she did and try and feel for if she was playin or not.  

3 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Am I stupid to think that RCS will be iconic?

She's serving in those past weeks it can't be possible that it won't reflect on the record

not at all, i've been thinking this myself- she's been wearing more full make up looks (eyeliner, false lashes, etc) recently !!!

edit- just wanna clarify i think this means we're gonna get more iconic visuals/ a more glam style era, of course her make up doesn't define an era :sass:

Can you guys go to the Chemtrails thread if you're going to discuss it? Or the general thread if you're going to be random? This thread is for RCS and it's already getting spammed/clogged :)

5 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

how many tracks do u guys think rcs will have ??

I'm thinking around 11 since it seems like short albums are Lana's new thing with Chemtrails. Of course I'd love a longer album but just the feeling I'm getting. We'll see!

6 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

not at all, i've been thinking this myself- she's been wearing more full make up looks (eyeliner, false lashes, etc) recently !!!

edit- just wanna clarify i think this means we're gonna get more iconic visuals/ a more glam style era, of course, her make up doesn't define an era :sass:

I don't care about makeup either, but we all know that when she gets glam she really impersonates her "character"

9 hours ago, past the bushes said:

hip-hop dealer? :thirst:

Lana's soundcloud rapper era :troll:

No but fr we need that psychedelic rock era that's harder than UV. Her starlet voice shines on grander or harder tracks. She's the only person ever who could sound like a 50s/60s singer and experiment beautifully with alternative, less conventional sounds. 

58 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

rcs era is already looking promising 

her hair is dark :yesnod:

she’s posting cherry blossom lyrics :typewriter:

already outsold cotcc era selphies :lanahairflip:

she wants revenge :scream:

rcs selphies are a whole different BREED, a whole new level..... fucking love it and im so excited :lanahairflip2:

sUcVobB.png

5 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t know about anyone having the album, especially if this is coming from Reddit - this one alleged Chemtrails tracklist from June 2020 was first posted there by an “insider” who was later revealed to be a few users from this site who were all on a Discord together or something :rip:

Reveal hidden contents

idx6wroxar751.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

#trustnoone :sadcore5:

Oh yeah that was me and my friends :oic2:

I'm especially proud of Santa Monica Sinner as track 3 and she came up with Tulsa Jesus Freak as track 3 :omfg2:

The lyrics for Hidden in the Hills were excellent. Shout out to @WilshireBoulevard for those. Legend

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Oh yeah that was me and my friends :oic2:

I'm especially proud of Santa Monica Sinner as track 3 and she came up with Tulsa Jesus Freak as track 3 :omfg2:

The lyrics for Hidden in the Hills were excellent. Shout out to @WilshireBoulevard for those. Legend

Omg I should’ve known it was you! :hide: I’m not gonna lie - I was real impressed with those fake lyrics and titles. Lilac Wine being a cover of Nina Simone would have been so perfect for her!

I don't want an album full of piano ballads or full of bubblegum pop ..that's all I'm asking for :uh:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: