Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't believe we'd rather have lfl 2.0, when we could have uv 2.0, or cotcc 2.0, but with a fiery, strong twist :azealia:

it's a no for lfl 2.0 from me 

but yes for cohesive and trippy summer album! some pop, 'gangsta nancy sinatra' elements of born to die, emotional vocals and guitars of ultraviolence and dreamy atmosphere of honeymoon  :oprah3: "fiery, strong twist" sounds also good though. i'd love this album to sound like the taste of a sour candy so sweet then i get a little angry yeah 

Spoiler

and i personally do not see lfl being too dreamy, trippy or hiphop-y even though there are some "trap beats" and like three rapper features, dunno why

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

If she does a piano ballad, I hope it sounds like Beautiful People (Demo 1).

Spoiler

The truth is that I wouldn't mind a minimalist album if it has the same vibe as L4L (Demo 1) and BP (Demo 1)

Spoiler

I use them to sleep, but it still better than any Jack piano flop

44 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Knowing Lana I’m just manifesting that June 1st is the real release date 

The fact that this thread is called "pre-pre-release" doesn't give me much hope :biblio:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Had a dream that Lana covered Britney Spears Gimme More but in a way where she incorporated electric guitars and after that track there were these HEAVENLY, strong guitars that made me lose my shit everyone was shocked cause it sounded like metal. 

giphy.gif

Also, if the album is in the works/finished, that means someone must already have it or it must be circling around, right?

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I feel like we are manifesting the same psychedelic rock album for a week now. Lana please give us new infos so that we can change the topic :rollin:

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

This made me go to their ig. Lana doesn't follow him. In fact, she doesn't even follow A$AP and he doesn't follow her either.

RIP My Friends Are Rappers - Feat. The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky and Playboy Carti

Lana follows Asap babes.

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

This made me go to their ig. Lana doesn't follow him. In fact, she doesn't even follow A$AP and he doesn't follow her either.

RIP

My Friends Are Rappers - Feat. The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky and Playboy Carti

It was a nice music video to dream on

she follows both abel n rocky but abel doesnt follow her.

Their last interaction was when Abel liked her selfie with Sean (:whoopi:) in 2019

Actually it's so funny to me because Abel and Lana used to talk about their music and how it almost involuntarily conversed with each other, where they're talking through their albums at each other or answering each other and it's kind of still true to both of their latest releases. After Hours has some songs talking about leaving California just like Lana had, LMLY was her literally saying the same thing "I'm ready to leave LA and I want you to come" where Abel has a song called "Escape From LA"

It makes me wonder if Lana will keep going down this path of "i need to get out" and the same with Abel

NEEDED TO MAKE THIS EDIT ABOUT ABEL LYRICS ON ESCAPE FROM LA: It's almost like it's about her on these lines. He says:

"She's a cold hearted bitch with no shame, but her throat too fire, she got chrome plated hearts hanging from her neck and them shits going wild"

Throat too fire could be talking about head but could also be talking about the girl's voice and I believe Lana wrote a similar lyrics in JFK. Also, that last bit makes me think of the wild at heart necklace

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole