Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

You're the one who brought age to the table. You could have said the exactly same thing without saying that she's 35

it's still not clicking is it? 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I don't think she acts like an old lady but... I do kinda dislike how she stripped back her sound/image/theatrical persona to appease critics. She's been talking about it since 2014 "they judge me like a picture book" and then in recent interviews about how the way she looked impacted how critics saw her. Idk, I think it's fine for fans to miss the glam Lana from 2012-2016 but then again I'm supportive of whatever she chooses to do.

Like BTD was received so negatively to the point that she was contemplating not making music ever again but now it's regarded as one of the best albums of the past decade. And like so many other classics that were critiqued harshly upon release I bet critics will re-review it positively in 10-20 years when it's still charting. Anyways I just think she shouldn't let critics influence her art whatsoever.

Country/folk direction is great, as long as it's more alternative/progressive (with stronger and more interesting songwriting) and less contemporary. If this album turns out to be some cheesy, contemporary bore full of average torch songs, blame it on Nikki Lane. Jack is not going to be a scapegoat! 

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

not yall acting like shes some 90 yo nun:uh: when she literally said in the interview from last week that shes getting a good fuck in a bedroom

manifesting an explicit song that we deserve

Lana getting the „extra-points“ in the bedroom

34791033-sick-old-woman-lying-at-bed.jpg

Spoiler

The meme potential of „Lana acting old“ :defeated:

What if the reason she delayed cocc was because she didn’t know what arrangements of song to put on the album (hence dealer not being included)

maybe there’s more songs she wanted on the album( hence why it’s shorter than her other albums)

so she decides that she’s going to release another album shortly after cocc and it includes dealer and songs of that nature 

Creating these scenarios so I can stay “sane” till june

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

14 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Just check the previous things i said before to say shit baby. :creepna3: 

no disrespect but an educated guess isn’t tea 

Sources are the tea leaves that make tea actually tea. You can’t look at water and manifest tea from your mind. 

I just watched a UV reaction on youtube (by Vinyl Junkies), and this guy said "outFUCKINGstanding" when West Coast ended and I felt that  :oprah: pls Ms Lana give us something like that. :bebe:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

no disrespect but an educated guess isn’t tea 

Sources are the tea leaves that make tea actually tea. You can’t look at water and manifest tea from your mind. 

I dont have to prove anything to any of u. The receipts of my guesses are all over the site.  And i wont say my source. Eclipse never said his and u guys keep sucking his b* why should i reveal when i get my infos? Sorry n sorry 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

At this point I only hope that it comes out in this decade and that Dealer will be on it :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

I think she should use the word ginger next. Ginger girl. Tulsa Ginger Freak. Summer Ginger. 

Ginger..... 

In my teeth 

Also im here for she using something hot... pepper...maybe... so tired of those love sweet taste lyrics:popcorn:

Lust For Dead   large.gif