Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

49 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

- Rock Candy Sweet is finished and will be released in June  but  not on June 1st 

- Ben wanted Lana to change the album cover

but she didn't wanted to change it so she fired him & Ed and now Nikki  & Chuck are her managers

- Dealer will be on the album and also an extended version of it with a 48 minute long e-guitar outro in which Lana makes noises like a wild boar 

- The album will be overall witchy:diva:

- Rock Candy Sweet title track is about getting fucked while hard rock music is playing in the background & snorting cocaine from each other bodies 

- There will be a Deluxe Edition with 5 different versions of Boom Like That 

I screamed when I read the 48 minute outro part. :troll:

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

- Rock Candy Sweet is finished and will be released in June  but  not on June 1st 

but she didn't wanted to change it so she fired him & Ed and now Nikki  & Chuck are her managers

- Dealer will be on the album and also an extended version of it with a 48 minute long e-guitar outro in which Lana makes noises like a wild boar 

- Rock Candy Sweet title track is about getting fucked while hard rock music is playing in the background & snorting cocaine from each other bodies 

Can't wait for ~50 minute-long Dealer :oic3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I just want the 5 different versions of Boom Like That. I heard that Sophie produced one of the versions

My lord, over 200 pages already? 

Anyway, I know Rock Candy Sweet is probably finished and I barely have any complaints about Chemtrails, but she needs to ditch Laura Sisk as the mixer and engineer, and Chris Gehringer as the mastering engineer. I'm tired of hearing whispers at full volume. :crossed: We need Kieron Menzies and Adam Ayan back. 

See you all in June, when we get absolutely nothing. :diva:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

1. Rock Candy Sweet 

2. Dealer 

3. Fuck the New York Post 

4. Fuck U Complex u little hoe

5. God Bless And Fuck Off 

6.  My Last Song With Jack- Jack I Don't Love These Chords Anymore 

7.  Read what you wrote hoe

8. Bro - I'm just posting selphies

9. Answer for the Culture 

10. Joe -  You fucking killed me

11. Yehaww & Chickens - A Wild Boar In My Garden ft. Nikki Lane

12. Queen Of The Gas Station ft. Nikki Lane 

13. A Pool Full Of Beans ft. Charlie & Nikki Lane 

14. Trumatic ft. Nikki Lane 

Deluxe version:

15. Boom Like That 

16. Boom Like That ( Texas Yehaww Remix ft. Nikki Lane)

17. Boom Like That ( Illegal COVID-19 Party Mix)

18. Boom Like That ( Bass Booster Version)

19. Boom Like That -  The  Dolphin Flower Version ft. The Weeknd,  A$AP Rocky &  Tyler The Creator 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

1. Rock Candy Sweet 

2. Dealer 

6.  My Last Song With Jack- Jack I Don't Love This Chords Anymore 

Deluxe version:

15. Boom Like That 

19. Boom Like That -  The  Dolphin Flower Version ft. The Weeknd,  A$AP Rocky &  Tyler The Creator 

TARGET exclusive: 

20. Boom Like That - 9/11 in my mind 
im sorry but of all 365 days whyd it leak on 9/11 everytime i listen to it or just look at the song title i think about it and then my mind goes to the time she got hacked and tweeted “bush did 911”  and “lana del GAY” and im so sorry i feel so bad everytime  :xgiggle:  this is just a personal dilemma i have and i dont know where else to vent this cause my psychiatrist isnt a lana stan

anyway wishing u all a great day and sorry 

:[

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1. Rock Candy Sweet 

2. Dealer 

6.  My Last Song With Jack- Jack I Don't Love This Chords Anymore 

Deluxe version:

15. Boom Like That 

13 minutes ago, Escapism said:

TARGET exclusive: 

im sorry but of all 365 days whyd it leak on 9/11 everytime i listen to it or just look at the song title i think about it and then my mind goes to the time she got hacked and tweeted “bush did 911”  and “lana del GAY” and im so sorry i feel so bad everytime  :xgiggle:  this is just a personal dilemma i have and i dont know where else to vent this cause my psychiatrist isnt a lana stan

I need help to stop laughing 

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

TARGET exclusive: 

Lmao I basically thought of the same thing, I remember browsing the Lana wiki, seeing a page for that song created and thinking it was some troll :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 hours ago, lili said:

I know I keep manifesting sounds very different from each other, but it's only because they would all fit with her so well. Also, the first title...

taste!! love KJG, daisy chainsaw & queen adreena. blonde redhead were all the rage when i was in high school, that album is perfection.

aOaIzH2.gif

52 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Her best song already :hooker:

Period :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

50 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

taste!! love KJG, daisy chainsaw & queen adreena. blonde redhead were all the rage when i was in high school, that album is perfection.

Thank you! :kiss:  I was completely obsessed with Hole's Live Through This, too! What an album.

30 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

200.gif

Never trust people who eat chocolate like that. They‘re psychopaths (source: science) :stareney2:

I had a dream that the album came out and it was like 17 tracks long but it was all rap with guest rappers on every song. The sticker on the label advertised her new collab with g-eazy :usrsney:

the cover was a really cute black and white photo of (just) her tho so at least there was that 

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I had a dream that the album came out and it was like 17 tracks long but it was all rap with guest rappers on every song. The sticker on the label advertised her new collab with g-eazy :usrsney:

the cover was a really cute black and white photo of (just) her tho so at least there was that 

a dream:oprah: