Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

i manifest hawaiian vibes 

which could be quite possible considering she went to hawaii in january :wub:

Hawaiian glam metal :dance:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

:heart: THIS :grinds:

I always wanted Hawaiian vibes from her since I heard Wayamaya. I would love surf music too or some songs with a ukulele

14 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

Same!! 

:grinds:

How come I never saw this???

Anyway...

We need better visuals for RCS. I love how the main colors in her announcement was white and pink. It suits her

Manifesting she gets the rights to it's not you it's just me from arthur lynn so we can get that guitar and "show me your hands, motherfucker" in HQ :kris:

(Side note: I've always thought it was so funny that she dated a guy named arthur. diet mountain dew is about a guy named arthur)

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

She did wear the aloha necklace on the rcs announcement photo ...:oic2:

21 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

When people talk about Hawaiian stuff, are they talking about 'Hawaiian Glam Rock' like Kill Kill or something else?

I personally would like to hear something similar to Kill Kill and aka as a whole :wub:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

19 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

When people talk about Hawaiian stuff, are they talking about 'Hawaiian Glam Rock' like Kill Kill or something else?

Kill Kill is definitely one that I think of. But I also think of wayamaya, hawaiian tropic, and a few songs that aren't necessarily hawaiian themed but fit the vibe to me (neon palmmm, 1949 to some extent, spin me round, the first lolita demo, etc.) 

imageproxy.jpg

mmm yes yes yes tropical hawaiian (glam rock). kill kill, the ocean, wayamaya, surf noir classis like pin up galore & trash magic, disco..... surfy hawaiian tropical punch rock

oranges and hibiscus, fireworks and sparklers, ocean crashing and dark sunsets, cocktails with lime, little paper umbrellas, wind in your hair in the car, sunglasses & sunshine, guava and papaya, midnight on the beach :dance::dance::dance:

sUcVobB.png

Hawaiian glam metal with a mazzy star influence - that's it, that's the manifestation for me :pussypower:

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

It would be simply a dream :oprah3:

i'm putting all my energy into manifesting it :legend: if she doesn't ever give us anything similar i will simply have to make my own music, i need to be satisfied somehow :typewriter:

also if she went hawaiian surf tropical punch rock (a nice word salad but you get what i mean :hottie:) i can barely imagine how BEAUTIFUL outfits for that could be

i mean omgdamfdsngjfbd;lkm like more beautiful 60s-70s florals like she wore to coachella, las vegas, etc in 2014 and long, flowy dresses like she wore in puako & honolulu

sUcVobB.png

Things I want to hear on RCS
Dealer
Harps ( imagine a harp intro)
Heavy strings by Dan Heath
Heavy drums
Saxophone
A lot of electric guitars
Trap beats & electronical sounds
Sound effects like chirping birds, breaking glass sound , thunderstorm sounds

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

unpopular but i HATE HATE HATE the hawaiian surf beachy nautical whatever sound:crying:  thats why i hated nfr so much

manifesting trap

unmanifesting ugly hawaiian spongebob music

TRAAAAAAP MANIFESTING :legend: