Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

A album full of hawaiian glam metal and surf noir masterpieces is the only kind of summer album I'll accept :oprah3:

Wayamaya, Kill Kill, Hawaiian Tropic, Neon Palmmm, Patent Leather Do Over's intrumental... anyone who slanders such a godly vibe looks stupid doing it, implode to the power of fake plumeria necklaces :slay:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

mermaid motel is the ultimate lizzy grant/surf noir/hawaiian glam metal experience, whether it's the eerie, otherworldy demo version, or the glamorous, technicolor album version, it's her magnum opus :nails: 

tell'em :nails:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

All r trash but Wayamaya and The greatest were the greatest lose of them all:awk: uglyyy

Unmanifesting the spongebob guitars

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Its okay. People also hated Jesus when he told them the truth❤

He also died for these sins :eek:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

mermaid motel is the ultimate lizzy grant/surf noir/hawaiian glam metal experience, whether it's the eerie, otherworldy demo version, or the glamorous, technicolor album version, it's her magnum opus :nails: 

so true surf noir... so true... Mermaid Motel isn’t just a Lizzy Grant / Lana Del Rey song, she was a vessel for God in that recording studio. Why he chose her I don’t know but it’s not my place to question it

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lana, do something. 

today was your fault

54 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Guys I’ve been off of here a few days—is it true that she told fans earlier this week that RCS is done and she’s working on new stuff beyond that?

I’ve seen tweets ‘n now I need receipts :nails:

cocc was written in 2019-20 with a couple of older songs and finished by summer 2020 so I would not be surprised if rock candy sweet is completely done. And she's writing new music now

tired of singing the blues x stargirl x boom like that x pretty when you cry kinda sound :dance:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

ok guys, I just wanna share a theory that I got myself thinking yesterday, what if chemtrails wasn't supposed to exist? Like, think about what was the first concept she announced to the next album after norman, she said on an interview that it would be an album with some guitars and would be called ''White Hot Forever'' (title track that we know as Tulsa Jesus Freak). And if you go back to that period she was simultaneously bringing ''Violet Bent Backwards Over Grass'' AND ''Iron Gates'' (I dont fucking remember the name), because you can see that between some videos of poems of violets she showed one of behind the iron gates (I think this is the name tbh idc). And when she talked about the second poetry book, she told that would be addressing less personal subjects (giving the controversial vibes). And if youre traumatized, I think you remember QFTC which wasn't just a random letter, she made it just like, violet poems pages, so maybe it was something that was not only her feelings but something that she wants to communicate with her art. So whats point of that? Maybe Rock Candy Sweet was the next album after norman and thats means that it's the leftovers of the original white hot forever. But why she would do that? I have two ideas to that:

1- it's very cliché, lana always change her mind, like she fucking kept on the vault a whole album with the last shadow puppets (like wtf)

2-Maybe she got it that it wasn't the right time to that after the way that the world reacted to QFTC (but i'm not sooo confident of this idea cause she almost dont give a fuck about anything)

With that, maybe she made a new start (but not that new, and I'll explain why). Maybe she wasn't having a clearly next step at the time (since her first ''next step'' was scrapped after the end of relationship with sean and the situation of QFTC). So, she just got to studio with Jack and tried to creating something, that's why we see song as white dress coming so organic (even though she do this a lot in other albums, like change in lfl) and due to the lack of creativity for a point to start, she brought some unfinished demos that could lead to something. (Let Me Love You Like A Woman, from UV sessions, Wanderlust from NFR Sessions, Yosemite from LFL and Tulsa from WHF sessions)It's important to mention that the ''country vibes'' on chemtrails and maybe in her future album with nikki could've been stimulated at first by Jack! The proof is some songs that she created with him that wasn’t on norman but was showed by lana in the beginning of the era. (Hey Blue Baby & Stupid For Being So Happy). So that would explain why lana started to experimenting country on chemtrails and is still doing that with nikki at the moment, and it would explain why between ''country'' albums would be a rock one. (yes im supposing that rock candy sweet has some rock songs even though we don't have any hint to that right now). So the last question to conclude the theory, so do you think Rock Candy Sweet was all done before Chemtrails? No! Maybe after finishing Chemtrails she decided to turn back and make ''White Hot Forever'' happen, because it wouldn’t be so weird after chemtrails since she added some songs that can relate to a rock-ish album such as Tulsa Jesus Freak, Breaking Up Slowly, Dark But Just A Game ( In MY Opinion) and she still wanted to make her ''vengeance'' and thought that now is safe to do it. And the last proof to support this theory is that Rock Candy Sweet is Done and Jack is the producer (Lana's speech, not mine).

So thats it! Be kind with me, because my only point was trying to guess what are we getting after chemtrails. And if there are any wrong argument, just quote it, i'm free to hear all the your thoughts. AND REMEMBER ITS JUST A THEORY.

also, sorry if something is mispelled of anything like this, english is not my first language!!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

pls let it be different than snoozefest over the clown club 

Godtrails Over the God Club is beautiful, bit i agree, i want her to light a bit of a fire under her ass with whatever she does next.

Get out of the barnyard gorl and put your stilettos back on. 

1 hour ago, GrenadineGrass said:

ok guys, I just wanna share a theory that I got myself thinking yesterday, what if chemtrails wasn't supposed to exist? Like, think about what was the first concept she announced to the next album after norman, she said on an interview that it would be an album with some guitars and would be called ''White Hot Forever'' (title track that we know as Tulsa Jesus Freak). And if you go back to that period she was simultaneously bringing ''Violet Bent Backwards Over Grass'' AND ''Iron Gates'' (I dont fucking remember the name), because you can see that between some videos of poems of violets she showed one of behind the iron gates (I think this is the name tbh idc). And when she talked about the second poetry book, she told that would be addressing less personal subjects (giving the controversial vibes). And if youre traumatized, I think you remember QFTC which wasn't just a random letter, she made it just like, violet poems pages, so maybe it was something that was not only her feelings but something that she wants to communicate with her art. So whats point of that? Maybe Rock Candy Sweet was the next album after norman and thats means that it's the leftovers of the original white hot forever. But why she would do that? I have two ideas to that:

1- it's very cliché, lana always change her mind, like she fucking kept on the vault a whole album with the last shadow puppets (like wtf)

2-Maybe she got it that it wasn't the right time to that after the way that the world reacted to QFTC (but i'm not sooo confident of this idea cause she almost dont give a fuck about anything)

With that, maybe she made a new start (but not that new, and I'll explain why). Maybe she wasn't having a clearly next step at the time (since her first ''next step'' was scrapped after the end of relationship with sean and the situation of QFTC). So, she just got to studio with Jack and tried to creating something, that's why we see song as white dress coming so organic (even though she do this a lot in other albums, like change in lfl) and due to the lack of creativity for a point to start, she brought some unfinished demos that could lead to something. (Let Me Love You Like A Woman, from UV sessions, Wanderlust from NFR Sessions, Yosemite from LFL and Tulsa from WHF sessions)It's important to mention that the ''country vibes'' on chemtrails and maybe in her future album with nikki could've been stimulated at first by Jack! The proof is some songs that she created with him that wasn’t on norman but was showed by lana in the beginning of the era. (Hey Blue Baby & Stupid For Being So Happy). So that would explain why lana started to experimenting country on chemtrails and is still doing that with nikki at the moment, and it would explain why between ''country'' albums would be a rock one. (yes im supposing that rock candy sweet has some rock songs even though we don't have any hint to that right now). So the last question to conclude the theory, so do you think Rock Candy Sweet was all done before Chemtrails? No! Maybe after finishing Chemtrails she decided to turn back and make ''White Hot Forever'' happen, because it wouldn’t be so weird after chemtrails since she added some songs that can relate to a rock-ish album such as Tulsa Jesus Freak, Breaking Up Slowly, Dark But Just A Game ( In MY Opinion) and she still wanted to make her ''vengeance'' and thought that now is safe to do it. And the last proof to support this theory is that Rock Candy Sweet is Done and Jack is the producer (Lana's speech, not mine).

So thats it! Be kind with me, because my only point was trying to guess what are we getting after chemtrails. And if there are any wrong argument, just quote it, i'm free to hear all the your thoughts. AND REMEMBER ITS JUST A THEORY.

also, sorry if something is mispelled of anything like this, english is not my first language!!

I think that she wrote RCS during the quarantine and that it has a few scraps from previous eras.

COCC is too introspective for being an accident and if she had written RCS before, she would already be over it by now and the project would never see the light of the day.

QFTC in my head was triggered by Dealer, losing the Grammys and seeing other artists being praised for singing about the same subjects. And I also strongly believe that she had been holding herself back for a while and that this also contributed to the QFTC.

But I liked your theory. Can't wait to read what the others have to say about this

Didn't Lana say during an interview that she had told Jack to be "wilder" with creating new music with her? Maybe Lana managed to convince him not to hold back with the instrumentals, therefore, if he is actually co-producing RCS, it's possible we will get a wilder album

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I agree that this album needs to go in  different direction. I love Norman, but Chemtrails sounded similar in many ways and I wouldn’t want a third album in the same musical style. I feel that it needs a little... fire? Something to break off these ballads she’s been writing for the past 4 years. But then again, Lana is the queen of calm, cool songs... and I do want her to keep that.

But if this is meant to be her “revenge” album, I would like to hear something else than songs like Change, Get Free, Love song, Happiness, hope, White Dress, like a woman, how to disappear/Wild at heart... And don’t get me wrong, those are great songs.

But then again, if she would only release tracks like thunder, California and the greatest, I guess I wouldn’t mind that in the end even though they sound like something I’ve already heard lol. I just love Lana’s music, whatever she puts out, I’m most likely gonna end up loving it anyway. :whatever2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png