Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

like she really thought today "i'm gonna post this and not say ANYTHING ELSE" 

we stan a trolling lana :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

fuck fuck fuck that connects w the facility if u think about it. 

This was my first thought upon seeing the post too which makes me think it’s a poem, but why not just post the poem then?? The fact that it matches the white dress post is what’s making me think it’s a song, or maybe she’s doing another audio book (or only recording one or two poems for promo?) ????

UbsOye5.png

If you google „blue banisters“ you‘ll find a news article about a palace of the Royal Family in London  :creepna3:

A song about Prince Philip for all the haters :smokes3:

let's just wait and see cuz I can't think of the significance of "blue banisters" other than being a poem title or some metaphor 

1 hour ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this is really confusing me because it could totally be a poem from the poetry book but then you also look at her feed and notice she's using the same teaser thing from the white dress "it made me feel made me feel like a god" post so like.... are we getting a new song soon or a poem UGH LANA YOU'RE KILLING ME MORE THAN YOUR USUAL SELF RIGHT NOW

"Soon"

The WD teasers were posted over a month prior to the song/video release :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 hours ago, Turtledove said:

im not even going to pretend I know what the heck she means by blue banisters.... maybe she is working on a track for home depot. :usrs: 

Sounds like she has a song coming out. Probably one of the tracks that didn't make it to Chemtrails, or a collab of sorts. 

It's exciting!  But I hope it's more upbeat. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

To jump from one era to the next so quick. It's not really even a month yet since Chemtrails.

I mean she promoted RCS the day after COCC was released - overall, I feel like by the time she released COCC, she was already over it :fabcat:

3 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

So this bitch is simply going to ignore TJF huh:sadcore4:

She has better things in mind. Like revenge :creepna:

51 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I think its a poem from BTIG

I think it sounds like a poem too, but I also thought that about Chemtrails over the Country Club so IDK. Queen loves alliteration 

But if it’s a song it’s definitely a piano ballad

Okay but if we really do get a preorder of this soon I'll fucking scream :omg:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

17 minutes ago, Diamondsintosnow said:

But if it’s a song it’s definitely a piano ballad

It will be a song about she once pushed Lorde down the stairs with the blue banisters at Jack‘s studio. So it‘s a hard rock song with lots of screaming and manic laughter :agree:

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

It will be a song about she once pushed Lorde down the stairs with the blue banisters at Jack‘s studio. So it‘s a hard rock song with lots of screaming and manic laughter :agree:

or about how she wants to push that one journalist down her blue banister :blush3:

49 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Blue Banisters out this friday, 8 days till preorder

Celebrity GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1612195551-1611850559007366-49e56cda7ceb

16 minutes ago, COCC said:

Omg that'd be hilarious:thumb2:

I feel like Cocc was a vanity project for Lana in the same way Honeymoon was, I’m not surprised she’s moved onto RCS already tbh. Cocc seems like something she needed to make it so she can play with ideas and try new things, especially making it during the pandemic so the situation was definitely unique 

and she’s experiencing something new now that she really needs to talk about — she always seems to announce her new albums the day  something releases

The photo she posted definitely seems like a cover for something, it’s so nicely edited and even tho it’s a phone selfie it’s honestly what I expect the feel for the album to be. Just this weird “polished rawness”, like it’s casually just a selfie but also glamorous af? It’s even a different quality than her magazine shots were, Does that make sense? 

BlueBanister is also a cute title and I’m expecting it to be a promo single (I’m team delulu apparently) I really hope she’s developing the weirdness she was playing with on Cocc

and even if it is for the poetry book (why’d I even say that) I’m so excited to see the weird things she’s been making

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />