Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

According to a prophecy (Courtney Love's "mono") RCS will not be produced by Our God Antonoff because as courtney clearly predicts "three chords in your pocket tonight/are you you the one/with the spark to bring my punk rock back i don't think so" here courtney is clearly channeling a vision regarding her future friend ldr needing a new producer for her punk rock record. lana realizes that jack's three chords while perfect are not the vibe for that particular record.

with this prophecy in mind perhaps lana will let a rocker produce RCS, while her and jack work on other projects later

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

the jingle bells are really reminiscent of the tambourine in mazzy star songs like fade into you or blue flower so I understand it, but idk why it was used in HTD (really random and doesn’t match the more modern production) and not a song like MAC or even VB 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

the jingle bells are really reminiscent of the tambourine in mazzy star songs like fade into you or blue flower so I understand it, but idk why it was used in HTD (really random and doesn’t match the more modern production) and not a song like MAC or even VB 

jinglebells represent lana accepting the miracle of jesus every single day in accordance with A Course In Miracles. Lana will further transcent the false fear matrix in RCS which will yeet the ego out of the music industry as she predicted in Get Free "undoubtedly that will for certain/take the dead out of the sea/and the darkness from the arts" Also she's teasing the inevitable Xmas albums.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

jinglebells represent lana accepting the miracle of jesus every single day in accordance with A Course In Miracles. Lana will further transcent the false fear matrix in RCS which will yeet the ego out of the music industry as she predicted in Get Free "undoubtedly that will for certain/take the dead out of the sea/and the darkness from the arts" Also she's teasing the inevitable Xmas albums.

Best thing I've read today :thumb3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

7 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

anyways buying sum good acid n a trip to LA just in case jack antonoff gets announced as RCS producer once again ?

Nightmare Trip : the 4 hour commute edition, confirmed :gclap:

37 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

It's so bad executed that I never thought of this possibility :toofloppy:

But it totally makes sense:oprah2:

4 hours ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Chemtrails was teased on Dec 22nd and released Jan 11th, exactly 20 days later. Her White Dress PicsArt teaser was posted on 6th Feb and another on the 7th. The 6th is exactly 20 days before the original release date on the 26th. Her final White dress video teaser was on the 27th which was exactly 20 days before the eventual release on March 19th. Hopefully there'll be something on April 30th, 20 days after yesterday's teaser. 

Adding to my earlier post, April 30th is a Friday which makes it even more likely. I don't want to get my hopes up but there's a high chance we'll have a new single in 19 days.

50 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

did somebody say lana del rey christmas album?

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

So I haven’t seen it discussed yet but is that a new picture? It looks new to me but I know she’s been kind of reusing pics lately (RCS announcement was her ‘makeup for hiking’ photo in color)

and if it is a new picture are we thinking it’s a random selfie she took or do we think it’s going to premiere with a video? (Either homemade or professional)

I’ve seen comments about how she hadn’t tagged a producer or anything yet, but she usually edits her posts a little after posting to include details (producer, who shot the video, etc)

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

did somebody say lana del rey christmas album?

I love this song and got so excited when she posted 

:hide:

Another day being a clown in Lanaland... :stareney:

I love love LOVE piano but our girl can't be monothematic. I wish for some guitars or at least louder instrumentals (take TJF, the instrumental's beauty is hazy because of how quiet it is)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

riverside 2.0 piano magnum opus coming june 1st! GIF bad dancing dancing mariah carey - animated GIF on GIFER - by Nila

Finally, finally, finally I'm getting closer to the dream

To my dream, I believe :sass:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So since I'm not excited for RCS and it's supposed to come out in June I'll not listen to any snippets or to any singles...always wanted to go completely blind into a  new LDR album and the time has finally come:trisha: Hopefully it will worth it but Lana never completely  failed to amaze me with an album so there's that 

If Blue Banisters is actually new music and gets released as a single in the next few weeks , a June release could be very likely then...it would be definetly a good sign 

honestly i think this time i might do the same thing, IF THE ALBUM COMES ON TIME. even if the album gets delayed a week and drops the follow friday or whenever it comes, if the single comes out within a very short timeframe of the album dropping i think i might hold off too and just ignore her until she drops the album. i wanna hear the album in its entirety instead of what i did with COCC where i heard the songs that were out and once it leaked i listened sporadically (i had to hear Yosemite and TJF first)

idk i think i'm excited bc if this works out, that means that'll be the first time we've gotten 2 Lana albums in the same year and it might not be the last for this year if she also is doing the country album, BTIG, and the covers album all at the same time. imagine her dropping RCS and then 2 weeks later a covers album and then like 4-5 months later we get BTIG ughhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole