Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

anyways buying sum good acid n a trip to LA just in case jack antonoff gets announced as RCS producer once again ?

i’d buy a noose and a large tree :raven:

18 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

do you guys believe in those fans who allegedly asked lana about rcs and she confirmed it was an actual album? I don't trust in any lana stan cus of twitter stans making up things 

Well since she’s officially announced the album and the alleged first single, yeah I believe them 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

i'd rather an album of jingle bells than pianos at this point

ew no not christmas music in june

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

She really just dropped that pic and left huh

yeah, very typical Lana :hype: :thumb2:

same girl that teased a single for over a month 

"Don’t forget me"

Her saying "I wan't revenge" and then dropping another stripped back folk album just wouldn't make sense imo. She wrote Chemtrails before QFTC (correct me if I'm wrong) and then she probably started this album after qftc (hence the noticeable disconnect she has with Chemtrails). Hopefully this is an upbeat angry album I'm manifesting it.

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Her saying "I wan't revenge" and then dropping another stripped back folk album just wouldn't make sense imo. She wrote Chemtrails before QFTC (correct me if I'm wrong) and then she probably started this album after qftc (hence the noticeable disconnect she has with Chemtrails). Hopefully this is an upbeat angry album I'm manifesting it.

double manifesting this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

That’s what I’m thinking. If she says she’s coming for revenge and drops a third album of elevator music I’ll really whoop this girl myself

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

9 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Now wait a damn minute... Mike Dean liked the Blue Bannister post. 

blake liked it too and idk what that could mean

giphy.gif