Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, lilac perfumes said:

I need another LaChapelle photoshoot, bless us Lana, please :crai:

Ikr!! I feel like his photoshoots are very unique and he manages to capture Lana's vibe perfectly :wub:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

all i know is i want charlie his camera and his ass crack far away from this album

The album cover will likely be of his ass crack knowing Lana....

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Didn’t he produce madonnas SEX

that is literally among the worst songs of all time. Why do we want this man anywhere near this again 

we want venice bitch 2.0 not white mustank 7.0

we just want music

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Let’s go all conspiracy theory here!!!

last summer, leakers gave us Life is Beautiful and I Talk to Jesus, two tracks that talk about Christian divinities. Chemtrails also have a couple of God references. From what we know, it was around the time the lucky five gays got their hands on Chemtrails....

this year, we got Wild One, which mentions Mike... So it’s a message

from the leakers that Mike Dean is a producer on RCS!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886qpddia5gaaev09yrz4

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let’s go all conspiracy theory here!!!

last summer, leakers gave us Life is Beautiful and I Talk to Jesus, two tracks that talk about Christian divinities. Chemtrails also have a couple of God references. From what we know, it was around the time the lucky five gays got their hands on Chemtrails....

this year, we got Wild One, which mentions Mike... So it’s a message

from the leakers that Mike Dean is a producer on RCS!

...but why does this seem credible tho? :oic3: Let's hope it's a sign :creep:

Also, Wild One's lyrics mention dancing and Mike usually makes more upbeat music from what I know, it's all coming together :hooker:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

all i know is i want charlie his camera and his ass crack far away from this album

rude i want more of his ass crack

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i had a dream about rcs everyone! lana did a commercial with her in a long flowy dress with blue bannisters in the background. apparently blue bannisters was a cover even though it literally doesn't exist. she announced that it was an EP with only 4 tracks... the visuals were stunning though (maybe bc I took melatonin)

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

3 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

When I think of a blue banister I think of Lana walking down the staircase in a sexy demeanor, waiting to submit to her lover while in lingerie

oh my god. 

nFdnWQu_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

anyway :fabcat:

lights, camera, acción

13 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

When I think of a blue banister I think of Lana walking down the staircase in a sexy demeanor, waiting to submit to her lover while in lingerie

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if we don’t get an Ultraviolence 2.0 we RIOT, girlies! :tongue:

Seriously though........ why the fuck she stopped making such godly, perfect music I’ll never understand. This is your reminder to listen to UV deluxe and light some incense and call upon the gods to deliver us an iconic Lana album full of HEAT :brows:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

17 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

IT'S A YES FROM ME