Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

and you bitches really thought she was done with her lolita shit

E37-F9-CA6-08-B3-48-C6-8-EFF-A9-E88185-Elolita-LANDING.jpg

If she does another lolita inspired song people would loose their minds, because no one would be expecting it.

Time to manifest Cheap Thrills vibes again

Lilacs in my miiind all the tiiime are...blooming beautifully

Even though some stare and say Blue Bannisters not coooming

Well I won't let them raaain on my paraaade

That's not my feeeaar

Cause I've got Team Delulu on my side now

I've got release date and countdowns nooow

And now...Rock Candy Sweet on Juuune Fiiiirst

tenor.gif?itemid=10752755

1 hour ago, lanadelrat said:

ugh we're 40 days away from a "W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢ ẹ̿͋̒̕v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑b̬͖̏́͢o̯̱̊͊͢ḑ̴̞͛̒y҉̃̀̋̑... album coming Ș̴̰̖͚̬̖̯͍̆́͂̒͛̍͂̂̾̇̅́͊̿̕O̵̢͓̱̾̾̿̊̔̇̚̕O̵̢͔̖̦̬̖̪̭̺̼̜̅͌̔̊̈̅̄͜͝ͅͅN̸̘̟̰̝͇̏̉!"

118549459_315982366147760_24713519459226

We were all so happy that day...it’s hard to imagine how terrible things would soon become 

imagine if this gucci campaign coincides with RCS rollout, she would such a #businesswoman for that

sexy gucci photoshoots with sexy r&b/pop bangers, it’s what the world needs 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

9 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

imagine if this gucci campaign coincides with RCS rollout, she would such a #businesswoman for that

May the gay gods hear you...  If the two are indeed simultaneous, minimal music won’t quite cut it. 

14 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

this concept is giving me MASSIVE 2012 GQ vibes. i know she probably wont do it, but imagine a nude(ish) photoshoot..... the literal power

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey British GQ “Woman of The Year” | collegiatemindedLDR FANPAGE on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey for GQ magazine, 2012.… "

I'm hoping that this album does actually end up being named Rock Candy Sweet just because I want to see how the title is added to those cringey album story posts

"we were born to die

we survived his ultraviolence
we went on our honeymoon
we found our lust for life
we met norman fucking rockwell
and we will watch the chemtrails over the country club"

waiting for "and we ate rock candy sweet" lol 

imageproxy.jpg

If it's really coming that soon vinyls should be in production already right? And I don't think they would let her do a digital release only after the huge sales of Chemtrails... with all the things that should be going on behind the scenes I find it weird that no insider has said anything yet 

giphy.gif

The way I'm more active on LB when we know nothing than when shit gets released... I'm really a delulu at heart :pussypower:.

I trully feel (and manifest) that this time we are really getting a wild album with some bangers. I really enjoyed (and still do) Chemtrails but I don't think miss Lala would give us 3 similar albums in a row (I mean she went from BTD to UV to Honeymoon). The only worry I have is that she still seems to be in that country mindset with her new friends but maybe that energy is going on the Nikki + cover + whatever albums.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

If it's really coming that soon vinyls should be in production already right? And I don't think they would let her do a digital release only after the huge sales of Chemtrails... with all the things that should be going on behind the scenes I find it weird that no insider has said anything yet

Yes, the vinyls should in production by now (or at least let's hope they are :bebe:). I also find it weird and kind of unnerving that insiders haven't really said anything

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Yea I jumped off the boat a couple weeks ago, it ain't happening :typewriter: But I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does come out :oic3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺