Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

maybe it was a fever dream but i swear someone said chemtrails was full of sad girl songs, cus i remember us being excited and making cocc jokes, and i remember it was around the time after she posted qftc, and the classical romance movie onto her instagram, i think it may have been a leaker or someone from reddit, or eclipse even possibly? i really dont know but i vaguely remember it being during the summer last year, or maybe im just losing my mind :rip:

23 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i still don't really understand why chemtrails was described as "sad girl shit" before it came out, other than white dress and lmlylaw it's not that mopey, do we think they meant this for RCS instead? maybe she removed the RCS songs from Chemtrails and decided it was going to be two separate projects instead of one

If it is, she can keep it. Because it's going to be just piano ballads, in a similar vibe to NFR and COCC

I want a whole mix of emotions for this album - anger (*cough cough* dealer *cough cough* ), sadness, happiness, horniness, etc. Lana is good at making me feel six different things on one album, and I need that to make a comeback :pray2:

imageproxy.jpg

45 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

maybe it was a fever dream but i swear someone said chemtrails was full of sad girl songs, cus i remember us being excited and making cocc jokes, and i remember it was around the time after she posted qftc, and the classical romance movie onto her instagram, i think it may have been a leaker or someone from reddit, or eclipse even possibly? i really dont know but i vaguely remember it being during the summer last year, or maybe im just losing my mind :rip:

White Hot Forever was meant to be a sad album, full of love and break up songs. Or that's what an magazine said back in early 2020, before Lana announced the album was going to be called Chemtrails instead. We all thought the original concept was going to be about the cop :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

16 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

a link followed by "oh my gosh" - girl i jumped

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

maybe this album won't have a vinyl, it gives me early 2000s CD vibes, maybe it'll just be digital and CD, and then a vinyl release for later in the year if she decides to do so

this idea is kinda cute but also ew i can't image myself without a vinyl for this :whoopi:

57 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

What if RCS is her hip hop magnum opus and that's why she said that she would challenge the thoughts on cultural appropriation? 

Art without controversy is dull, can’t wait to see her do the top button up on her flannel shirt for the cover 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We need her friend who talks about her shit on Instagram live to give us official word on the album 

:blush3:

still not over how she said “the album isn’t coming soon” and you all DRAGGED HA but she was the most truthful out of everyone 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I wonder if any of her friends/family have heard RCS yet. 

I wonder if they've heard Blue Bannisters or if it even exists... being a Lana stan is so draining lmao

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Wasn't it Joan Baez's granddaughter who said that? She posted stuff about how she heard the album on tik tok I think

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

a link followed by "oh my gosh" - girl i jumped

I was ready to spend the next two hours listening to her newest single on repeat:oopna2: 

The way we could be fairly stress free right now if she hadn’t announced RCS so early. Like she announced the album a month ago today, and hasn’t said boo about it since.

and the Blue Banister post is stale at this point  

sorry I woke up and chose bitterness 

"Don’t forget me"