Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The disappointment I feel right now is all my own fault since I chose to think the album would be out in June, even though Lana hasn’t randomly announced an accurate date once. 

Like we’re less than 6 weeks from the release date and all we have is a 2 week old possible single title.

We don’t even know what Blue Banisters is. Is it a song, is it a poem, is it a lyric? No idea.

this feels like July last year when we were on the edge of our seats waiting for Chemtrail news. I’ve completely given up hope on RCS being released in June. If anything, we might get Blue Banisters (assuming it’s a song) by June :toofloppy:

edit: for comparison there was 9 weeks between COTCC preorder and album 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The disappointment I feel right now is all my own fault since I chose to think the album would be out in June, even though Lana hasn’t randomly announced an accurate date once. 

Like we’re less than 6 weeks from the release date and all we have is a 2 week old possible single title.

We don’t even know what Blue Banisters is. Is it a song, is it a poem, is it a lyric? No idea.

this feels like July last year when we were on the edge of our seats waiting for Chemtrail news. I’ve completely given up hope on RCS being released in June. If anything, we might get Blue Banisters (assuming it’s a song) by June :toofloppy:

edit: for comparison there was 9 weeks between COTCC preorder and album 

don’t worry sis im sure we’ll get another 1 or 2 vague mysterious posts in the next few weeks to tide us over :defeated:RCS coming june 1st yep i know that’s true!

RVhKIwP.gif

the only thing that makes me think maybe it might actually happen soon is the blue banners post. When she's randomly said a date in the past, she didn't have any artwork to go with it. And the blue banners picture really mirrors the way she teased white dress.  How soon before releases does she normally do preorders?

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

the only thing that makes me think maybe it might actually happen soon is the blue banners post. When she's randomly said a date in the past, she didn't have any artwork to go with it. And the blue banners picture really mirrors the way she teased white dress.  How soon before releases does she normally do preorders?

The shortest was LFL with about a week, with vinyls not shipping until October. By now we’ve almost always had a preorder (it’s typically a month and a half before the album) 

if we’re following White Dress’ announcement then we can expect the single around May 14th :toofloppy: (there was a little over 5 weeks between the first White Dress pic and the video) but she also teased COTCC title track in October and we didn’t get that till Jan soooo

we have awhile to go gurls 

edit: also good to mention with LFL’s July 21st (fam) release date, we got that a long time before the preorder

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I've had this super random lyric in my head ever since she first mentioned RCS: 

ROCK CANDY SWEET :dance:

PUT IT ALL OVER ME :grinds:

When rock candy is actually a metaphor for expensive jewelry >>>

Diamond knuckles i'm tellin ya OP6lSmy.gif

On 4/18/2021 at 8:39 PM, Diamantes WILD said:

we might be missin the point. rock candy's actually jewelry. OP6lSmy.gif she's gonna punch her haters in the face w diamond knuckles OP6lSmy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I don't have anything to add to this thread anymore, but those who think that the single will be same type release as white dress isn't noticing that white dress was delayed 1-2 weeks it was supposed to release on feb

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I don't have anything to add to this thread anymore, but those who think that the single will be same type release as white dress isn't noticing that white dress was delayed 1-2 weeks it was supposed to release on feb

we are sadly aware 

5 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Wait where did july 21st come from?

it’s Lust for Life’s release date.

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

I hope it doesn’t come out in June she needs to take time to actually make good songs again so take your time bestie 

and she needs to just scrap anything related to social commentary 

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

there were 672 days between honeymoon and LFL's release and look what that got us 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C but agree about the social commentary part :toofunny:

sUcVobB.png

55 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I don't understand how that would affect anything?

10 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I don’t want to resurface a traumatic thread so I’ll put it here-

Annie Mac is retiring in July 

that means we'll get their last interview in June which means RCS is indeed coming

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Capture.jpg

12 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I don’t want to resurface a traumatic thread so I’ll put it here-

Annie Mac is retiring in July 

That last Lana interview is what really pushed her over the edge. 

“Okay, Lana. We’ve gotta wrap up.” 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

The posts on this thread:

- Lana can‘t sing full voice anymore

- Her videos are boring since UV

- NFR and COCC are boring

- Her lyrics are boring

the hell is going on with you :stareney2:

rock candy sweet: the story of a house broken

1. blue banisters

2. my chimney broke - so i fixed it

3. return of charlie

4. chuck's birth: the full audio

5. beans beans beans

6. topiary gardens

bonus tracks

1. the second horse

2. chuck's birth: boom like that remix

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I don't understand how that would affect anything?

because people are theorizing using the number of days that white dress was released, but white dress wasn't supposed to be released in the day of the album release so the countdown will be wrong ( and it's not a good idea to rely on since the release wasn't well planned )

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

The posts on this thread:

- Lana can‘t sing full voice anymore

- Her videos are boring since UV

- NFR and COCC are boring

- Her lyrics are boring

the hell is going on with you :stareney2:

i dont understand why people are saying that, we haven't heard singing live since 2020 how people can conclude this? (La to the moon has some vocal serves)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*