Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

Sorry for the late reply lol, but I guess I meant in terms of "success" lol. I think TUN had more success than Aspartame? 

Success wise yes but not musically. 

Mfhp.gif

if it's gonna be delayed i wish she'd just smash our hopes and dreams for june 1 right here and now. just tell us. we already know it's not coming june 1 just fucking tell the truth already

(only manifesting this in case it attracts the opposite and she actually ends up dropping the album on june 1)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y’all remember where this was from? I remember this leaking some time ago (probably like 2019 or even later) but I can’t recall what was the name of this/any info

Also lmao not this person trying to pass it as something from RCS

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

40 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Y’all remember where this was from? I remember this leaking some time ago (probably like 2019 or even later) but I can’t recall what was the name of this/any info

Also lmao not this person trying to pass it as something from RCS

Oooh, i don’t remember. But i do remember this leaking in 2017 on picosong. The good old days.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This is all her fault :crai:

if she hadn't posted that selphie with the date we would still be enjoying cocc and not stressing over something non-existent :xcry:

she really said "I want RCS to out shine COCC" 

lights, camera, acción

1 hour ago, Paris Hilton said:

Oooh, i don’t remember. But i do remember this leaking in 2017 on picosong. The good old days.

The fag is getting on my nerves. I’m proving it’s fake and he stating that it can’t or wtv lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

35 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

at this rate idc if she delays it but I hope we get something this year

Same! I also lost most of the excitement I had previously for the June 1 date, therefore I don't think I will be that surprised if it actually gets delayed

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

7 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

Same! I also lost most of the excitement I had previously for the June 1 date, therefore I don't think I will be that surprised if it actually gets delayed

well lets wait and see I'm always greedy for more lana

56 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

This is all her fault :crai:

if she hadn't posted that selphie with the date we would still be enjoying cocc and not stressing over something non-existent :xcry:

she really said "I want RCS to out shine COCC" 

I still don't understand the necessity to give us a date if she doesn't plan to follow it. She likes to keep up hooked with the mere intention of living 24/7 in our heads 

I wouldn't be surprised if she starts a cult in a few years

1 hour ago, not all who wander r lost said:

well lets wait and see I'm always greedy for more lana

:ma:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

23 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

:ma:

I feel like we are the greediest fanbase ever :eek2::eek2: We want an album every single year like it's normal. And it needs to be always amazing.

My god I imagine how spoiled Lana's kids will be.

Mmeow~

She loves torturing us  :candy: I bet she visits LB and watches us suffer 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

31 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

She loves torturing us  :candy: I bet she visits LB and watch us suffer 

I was literally thinking about that cuz she's such a huge lurker 

54 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

these are getting out of hand :toofloppy:

I don't understand what's the point of these :toofloppy: such things are so annoying lol

BRILLIANT.gif